Is there a natural way to get rid of pollen and dust mite allergies?

Is there a natural way to get rid of pollen and dust mite allergies?
I thought if I could be exposed to them and not take medication it would gradually go away but that's not the case

Attached: 1633663845005.png (569x655, 211.27K)

I ate honey from a local farm I got at a farmers market (very expensive, not sure I will do this in the future its like $40 a week), added raw garlic mince to my lunch, went on noontime walks, and worked next to an open window every single day as winter transitioned to spring and I would say that this year my allergies were there but probably at like less than half strength compared to what I'm used to.

Word on the street is getting stung by nettles cures it for a bit

Meme

if you want something 'natural' op, wipe vaseline on your nostrils and inside of your nose, it traps the pollen

Allergies cannot be cured, only dampened.

Raw local honey and go the fuck outside more.

I also have a theory that if you live in the same place as your ancestors then you have a low chance of allergies. What does it is moving somewhere with things you wernt exposed to as a child and which your immune system isn’t genetically coded to identify. If you are a white guy in America you’re pretty much SOL on that one so not really any practical uses.

makes sense user

I grew up in the desert in phoenix, the plains in kansas, and the swamp in dc and I have no allergies. I think it is only indoor bubble boys who get allergies. Played in the dirty ass canals in phoenix, played in the creek in kansas and got leeches between my toes, played in the minority filled water parks near dc.

There are some modern treatments that apparently work pretty ok after a couple of years, but they are expensive as fuck so you have to speak with your doctor insurance.

Anyway go to an allergologist, they actually specialize in this stuff and probably have better advice than some midwit user. After 30 years I did exactly that and I almost don't suffer from it anymore. I take avamys and it works so fucking well that I almost don't need the allergy pills (although I get the undocumented and very painful side effect of random pimples inside my nose).

if you want to go to the natural route the key is reducing inflammation: check anti-inflammatory diets and stuff like that. It won't cure your allergy, but at least you won't add to the allergy-related inflammation.

Attached: 1655359638393.png (1024x576, 645.38K)

The only luck I've had with sinus stuff, it by overdosing on Flonase. I use 3 sprays in each nostril twice a day. Instructions say just one spray per nostil once per day. That doesn't do shit. Afrin makes it worse.

Not always people in a bubble I played outside nearly everyday as a child and I remember quite distinctly the day I was walking through a field and hayfever hit me for the first time, sometimes you just get fucked

Did you spend a lot of time around farm animals?

My allergies went away after i recovered from covid. I wouldnt recommend trying it, but such drastic changes to your respiritory system can reboot your system.

Eh, I grew up outside in the farms and forests of rural pennsylvania without any issues at all. Moved to Virginia and got smacked in the face with hardcore pollen allergies. Honestly it sounds like your broad regional exposure as a child could be the direct cause of your lack of issues.

I lived in pittsburgh without allergies growing up but moved to richmond, va and it's just hellish for allergies

>Word on the street is
not sure why but this made me laugh

were you vaxxed as a child?

Locally sourced honey

Yeah use this shit. You can find it at any pharmacy. Looks like a cheesy informercial package but it works. Make sure to use distilled purified water, this isn't a meme, the bacteria in tap water will FUCK your sinus membrane up.

Put the saline packet in the thing, shake it up, and irrigate those 'nuses

Attached: imageService.jpg (1200x1200, 140.91K)

this has always been my little theory aswell. It seems impossible that all my ancestors would have been sneezing their ass off like me. That shit should have been weeded out through evolution pretty quick. Maybe I just need to move back to ireland or germany or wherever the fuck my white ass came from