This fucking board gave a mom-son incest fetish that wont go away...

This fucking board gave a mom-son incest fetish that wont go away. I keep thinking up nasty shit about my mom that gets me hot like nothing else.
All I wanna do is go online and share cringe fantasies and pictures. I keep hoarding these hentai and captions pics like a lunatic and honestly I'm starting to think I need professional help.
Anyone else feels me?

Attached: 1545604626_002.jpg (1050x1482, 252.77K)

Incest is a very common fetish, what is the big deal? At least you aren't a faggot or a pedophile or a scat freak or something.

Just wait until you start seriously hitting on your mom. There's no turning back from this.

Have you done that before???

What was your mom's response?

Calm down idiot, there's nothing wrong with you.
Worry when you're obsessed with cuckshit and fags.

Attached: 91714031_p1_master1200.jpg (928x1200, 737.02K)

Mom and Chadson is the purest form of love though.

I'm like 99% sure my mom wants or at least wanted a relationship with me when we lived together for a few years. No larp, dead serious.

I had one of those "lightbulb" moments not long ago and started compiling instances that could have been clues to these feelings. It's almost 5 pages now, bulleted, each only a line or two.

give us some examples user, i am honestly curious

Nope. It's worth it though

Number one, the "lightbulb" moment that kicked things off, was her attempting to go lingerie shopping with me not only once, but twice during the same shopping trip. Browsing the mall with her, she said "I want to stop in here" and pointed to Victoria's Secret. I said "OK" and went to sit on a bench outside, because incest with my mother was never a thought on my mind until recently. She actually began pouting and kept trying to "c'mon" enough times to go in. I didn't budge. Later that SAME DAY, she tried again at a different lingere store, and again was visibly upset I didn't go with her. Because again, that shit was not on my mind.

Now, after having recalled the amount of times she left her "back massager" in the open or the frilly nighties she would wear, I can't NOT think about it. That list is still growing, btw.

>That list is still growing, btw.
Wait, Is she still sending flirtatious signals?

You better do it faggot
Incest is the true love

No, as in I'm still adding more to it as I remember. This realization happened just around this past Christmas. I'm almost up to 5 pages in a month.

I've never been more disgusted AND aroused at the same time.

How long ago did it stop? Why are you disgusted?

Probably up until I moved out, I just never noticed. I'm literally recalling more things every day.

I'm disgusted because incest is disgusting. Or at least thought it was. I've been jerking it to mom/son fics and pics since. I feel gross, but not enough to stop. I don't know. It's been a strange month for me, mentally.

I swear incest is wasted on people who don't even want it

I think I actually do want it. Now I do, at least.

But that 1% chance of me being wrong is enough to prevent me from doing or saying anything. If there was a way to get her to confess her feelings, if she has any, maybe.

>a way to get her to confess her feelings
I wouldn't. Just spend more time around her, pay attention to her actions so you can respond when you see hints again. Slow escalation

Maybe you could even suggest you go shopping again. That would be extremely based

Honestly I don't find that to be that out of the ordinary user. Women just like shopping with other people because its fun. I myself wouldn't feel like there's any signals if my mom wanted to go shopping in a lingerie store while I was with her. If anything it's weird that you found it weird, and so sat down outside of the store instead of accompanying your mom.

We need more examples to get to the bottom of this.

>If there was a way to get her to confess her feelings, if she has any, maybe.
Literally spend time with her and see if she gets jealous. If you don't have the patience, get her drunk or get drunk yourself, either way works.
People are more likely to tell the truth while intoxicated, offering up brutally honest, unfiltered opinions. And without the fear of consequences, alcohol can give people the courage to do or say things they ordinarily wouldn't entertain

Attached: 2021.png (1003x389, 90.03K)

>Go to the mall with her again
>Jokingly ask her about that time she wanted to buy lingerie and ask her if she wants to
Simple as.
You don't get many golden chances like this one.

Source on that? I wanna take a look at the rest.

Attached: 1640860191274.png (250x206, 78.54K)