Nukes your T-levels to oblivion

>nukes your T-levels to oblivion

You don't use goypaste, do you user?

Attached: images (4) (284).jpg (783x391, 22.26K)

Fuck no. I prefer to have fucked up teeth with inflamed gums and cavities. That's really chad and girls love it.

just don't eat sugar or processed foods retard

Have you tried not eating sugar?

I use natural salt toothpaste

Have you tried not eating dick?

>natural salt
As opposed to unnatural salt?

Every day gay retard.

>just stop eating

hello, proofs?

activated salt?

The last time you stopped eating was when you fell asleep last night.

Why would it do that? I use nanohydroxy toothpaste but why would the minimal ingestion of fluoride harm testosterone?

obviously i mean processed, refined sugar
it's fine to eat fresh fruit and stuff

Toothpaste I believe has more flouride than what the average person gets from drinking tap water. Flouride is a drug that is now banned in Europe, as well as the carcinogen chlorine from water supply and large scale analysis of the population has shown no change in dental health.
If you want to take the drug flouride, be my guest. It directly binds to the iodine receptor sites in the thyroid.

>it's fine to eat fresh fruit

No, it's not. Especially fruit is fucking up your teeth...and not just because of high fructose but also acidic.

Thank me later

Attached: 71rXQl8OsWL._AC_SS450_.jpg (450x450, 30.62K)

get fluoride free toothpaste. simple as

Fluoride is a mineral, you stupid qanon conspiracy theorist. Drinking it has no effects on your teeth, true. But putting it directly onto your teeth via tooth paste is beneficial as it creates a protective skin and replenishes the minerals in your enamel. And there's fluoride in european tooth paste.

also use this from time to time.
havent been using flouride in a long time and my teeth, gums and brain are better than ever.
fluoride a byproduct of aluminum production. why should u put this cheap shit in your mouth? i never understood people who buy shitty toothpaste for a dollar. YOU PUT THIS STUFF IN YOUR MOUTH EVERY DAY FOR MINUTES

I brush my teeth like 3 times a month

forgot pic

Attached: 61ckbxk7YvS._AC_SL1500_.jpg (768x1500, 77.7K)

Tried fluoride free toothpaste twice. I ended up having more mental clarity, less brain fog, more concentration and even had a spiritual opening, but my teeth got tons of cavities. It did that both times. I don't get it. I seriously don't get it how fluoride is essential to keep teeth healthy. What if fluoride didn't exist anymore? We would all have rotten teeth. Shit doesn't make sense.

Europeans are famously known for good teeth

I switched over to a fluoride free toothpaste and after a few weeks my teeth were super sensitive so I just went back to regular toothpaste.
I don't drink soda or consume much sugar either.
I think fluoride is bad but I don't exactly think that the average person is getting enough to cause serious problems. Hypothetically I shouldn't have gotten sensitive teeth since there is fluoride in the drinking water (and regular filters do not filter it out).
At this point I kind of believe it's just a scapegoat for retards to blame. "Well it's the fluoride that made me stupid"

>had a spiritual opening

The only spiritual opening is your mom's vagina, you retarded new age hippie.

your teeth need some time to adapt if you've been using flouride for years

don't have to be so rude but hey I'm not the one that ruins my gains with negativity, stress, cortisol, so you go ahead if that's your thing

see kids, this is why we use flouride free toothpaste

I don't know about which brand is best but I do know something critically important about toothpaste that you should all be aware of. Don't get it in your eyes, that shit burns like a motherfucker.

To have some placebo delusional thoughts about spirituality? You do you, hippie. I choose reality.

>your teeth need some time to adapt

Hahahahaha....yeah...adapt to getting fucked up and destroyed until your nerves are dead and you don't feel a single warning sign of your teeth anymore. You guys have to be elaborate trolls, i swear. And you are actively harming the dental hygiene of anons.

Brits(your progenitors) = europeans

I'd prefer not to use fluoride if there are other alternatives, simply because the science seems mixed on it at best. It's effective for dental health I'm sure, but too many questions about high exposure causing toxicity and neurological issues. Don't want to think abou how much I'm accidentally ingesting and the effect it could be having. Would rather just avoid the trouble and use alternatives

=!*