Im getting my breast pump tomorrow :DD milky boobies here i come

im getting my breast pump tomorrow :DD milky boobies here i come

Attached: YgFPd8d.jpg (709x848, 99.45K)

not from your flat pathetic excuse of a chest

I would kill a man for a taste straight from the source. A boy needs his milk.

Attached: 1634788512182.png (598x574, 162.51K)

Hey, you are the hucow girl. How are your journey towards lactating by using fenugreek doing?

Good luck, don't overdo it. If your nips start hurting, don't put just anything on them. Look for nursing specific stuff. That part of the body is special.

Show tiddie

I was about to say something about men being able to lactate in some cases and call OP a trannie but then I saw the its another attention whore namefag. Shit

its been okay but no milk hence the breast pumps!! hopefully there will be milk soon
haha
oki thank you user!!

Have you noticed any difference in size since you started?

they feel bigger and look bigger than usual

>oki thank you user!!
Np. I know a stupid amount about lactation and this stuff in general so I figured I'd see what this thread's about. May I ask whst your motivation and goals here are?

I just wanna lactate and make my husband drink it
I also wanna make soap with my milk and sell it but idk how much milk it takes

>I just wanna lactate and make my husband drink it
Hot.

Ok, I assume you've read guides? Know what you're doing? Because it can take a lot of effort without the use of drugs.

desu I've been taking r9ks advice so im probably doing it wrong
but I've been taking 3 fenugreek capsules a day and nip stimulation constantly and drinking water but thsts it

I'll assume you've done your research already but on the off chance you haven't, make sure you consume an abundance of calcium when you end up lactating.
If you have insufficient amount of calcium in your diet while lactating, your body will draw the resource directly from your bones. It'll lead to osteoporosis when you're older.

Attached: E2kR0A7VIAMLRqO.jpg (520x800, 76.01K)

How long you have been taking it? How many capsules a day?

I think its been only 11 days since I started taking fenugreek so not very long and 3 capsules a day
rn I take a multivitamin so should I also take calcium ?

Bruh, give me like, 20-30 minutes. I'm a hardcore fetishist. I'll set you up right.

tysm user I really appreciate ur time!!

>should I also take calcium
I'm not knowledgeable enough on the topic so I can't really recommend you do anything beyond doing research on your own/consulting a physician.
It does look like the other user may have some good pointers for you though.

Do you refrigerate it?