I've started to lift with a PT

First, I thought we would start with the session, but he decided to bring me into the PT room to have a quick chat about my current situation, my goal etc. He brought a special weighting scale that is supposed to analyse your body composition. Then, he told me what my bodyfat was, my body mass index, my minimum daily amount of calorie intake etc

Then, we started the "session", but it was more of a scouting session than a normal session. He asked by to squat to see how I do it, because he thinks no one should start back squatting if they do not master the execution. It also helped him see my ankles mobility, and it seems like I have a good one.

Then, he also checked for my hips and shoulder mobility, and the session ended. He told me he would go back to me with a routine and a diet. He told me the money I paid online before meeting him will not be used for this trial session but for the next one.

What do you think of it guys? I just want to specify that I am French, but currently training in a gym in Luxembourg because I've moved there.

Attached: 1211904-rentree-2020-5-conseils-pour-reprendre-une-activite-sportive-illustration.jpg (2000x1333, 328.89K)

He's doing the right thing from the start but no guarantees the actual routine will be good. Follow his instructions to a T for 2-3 months and see how it works.

He told me I would have to wait 3 months before starting to see some changes

Why do you need a PT?

Yeah you won’t wake up overnight with muscles or less fat. It takes months and years.

Yes I know that haha, he told me the first goal is to reach weight = height, like 175cm 75kg (in my case, bc I'm 175cm tall), 185cm 85kg etc

Never forget. Fuck Konami. New silent hill looks like shit.

Any Forums is my PT

Any Forums is not really helpful in the sense that they always disagree with each other

fuck off kojima drone

SHUT THE FUCK UP KONAMI SHILL

Can you just stick to the original topic?

Konami drone seething right now.

What is konami actually?

Did he check your penis size in the backroom?

Das a good rule of thumb

But it's pretty difficult to achieve right?

>He told me I would have to wait 3 months before starting to see some changes
He's scamming you dude for 3 months of PT lmfao. It should only take 2-4 weeks to start getting ripped.

You're joking.

no?

2-4 weeks only to get ripped?