Do you still like anime/manga? Or have you grown out of it by now?

Do you still like anime/manga? Or have you grown out of it by now?

Attached: 1629894046748.png (1089x1314, 1.12M)

Grew out of anime a while ago because I noticed how consistently bad the quality was. Read the occasional manga but only if it really interests me

dropped anime years ago, still read manga but its just to pass the time mainly.

I like literally 3 animes:
One Punch Man
Fist of the North Star
Lupin III

Everything else is trash and should die and youre a faggot for liking it

I guess I've grown out of it. I want to like it, but most of it is as cookie-cutter as any other media. I still like the occasional action show like OPM.

less grown out of it and more my attention span shrinking over the years that I can only stand F5ing imageboards and youtube to pass time. wish I could be 17 again and watch a new series every two weeks, anhedonia is a bitch

Attached: 1641090237083.png (541x546, 109.89K)

Same. I feel like eventually everyone grows out of anime now a days. There's not much variety in the shows like the older days where you can get a couple decent adult orientated shows every once awhile. It's all teenage stuff or for kids stuff now. Not to say that genre isn't fun to watch as well but I guess I got in to anime at first because of the variety of genres it had.

you sound like a white zoomers

I never grew out of anime, I just hate harem shit

Yeah I like those ones too, but there are plenty of great anime you probably never even seen

>midnight eye
>ginga tetsudo 999
>odeo 808
>venus wars
>all of city hunter

Idk man it's better than sitcoms that's for fact.

Attached: download (1).jpg (189x267, 15.66K)

I didn't grow up with it so Shounen seems stupid to me. I like the works of Fukumoto, though.

Attached: kaiji_chicken.jpg (1280x960, 161.15K)

I've grown out of it because the things I use to like now make me depressed, all of those high school romantic comedies that use to give me hope now remind me of the teenage love I've missed out on. Shounens and other genres in general also have relationships frequently, and young characters enjoying their lives, it's painful to see.

Attached: 1586224960563.jpg (474x449, 17.4K)

you sound like a dipshit not going to lie.

Well, why is that, user?

OP here.

I also grew out of anime and manga. The only thing I still like is KINOsaw Man. Everything else is just generic and boring.

Attached: 1619049906888.jpg (573x900, 85.67K)

based, every robot should read Kaiji, Akagi and Kurosawa

Attached: 1640178003310.jpg (980x1400, 331.47K)

tried to read it because of the shilling, it's boring

watch odd taxi
robot relatable anime from last year

>it's boring
Did you even reach the kino parts?

Attached: 1633559628887.png (1800x935, 1.09M)

I like anime but i never really read mange except for futanari elf, when it gets updated

You weren't inspired to chase goals due to anime, you just wanted KYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE Girls and to escape. You disgust me.

chainshit man fucking sucks

only trans like it

OP is a german faggot

>67234067
>chainshit man fucking sucks

>only trans Iike it

>OP is a german faggot

Attached: soyboy(871).png (858x658, 181.81K)

>I never grew out of anime, I just hate harem shit
what are you watching? dont say gay ass moeshit either.

I watched queens blade for the Cooms
I watched hellsing for the cool
I Watched mnemosyme for the edge
thats all i really remember

I like a few anime shows.
>fate/zero
>psycho pass
>mushishi
Maybe a few more if I really thought about it, but I don't like most anime in general - or western media for that matter either. 99% of western media is jew/nigger worshipping propaganda, and 99% of anime/manga is created to appeal to stunted man children. It's all just brain mush.

Attached: berserk.png (360x450, 107.24K)

>35
>still like my shounen animes
i takes breaks every now and again but actual good/serious anime are few and far between.

I used romance anime as a way to get the high school love experience I never received in HS. I also am a heavy romantic so there's that. I love the fluff of a relationship that isn't really sexual. Harem shit is bad, but actual romance is god tier and it feels the best in anime for me.

Attached: Makise.Kurisu.full.2732348.gif (500x281, 2M)

>Do you still like anime/manga?
Yes. I don't read a ton of manga though, but there are a handful of shows that come out every year that I end up enjoying and there are still lots of old shows I haven't yet checked out or finished so there's plenty left in the backlog in case a particular season seems uninteresting to me.