How do you train your shoulders, fellow natty bros?

How do you train your shoulders, fellow natty bros?

Attached: Screenshot_20220618-145841_Chrome.jpg (971x1901, 692.45K)

face looks like it belongs on a woman at that angle.
nice shoulders though

pretty sure that is a woman

You shruggin'? I'm shruggin'.

then her shoulders are even more impressive

Monkey rows. Back, side, front delts + biceps and forearms.
Fucking insane gainz.

You will never in a million years have shoulders like that as a natural. Pumpkin delts are the biggest indicator of obvious steroid use. Especially if it's the rear delts.

most gains i ever got in shoulders/neck was fkn power cleans

This

Also most bang for your buck... I.E. greates return, especially once you get to a sufficient level of skill that you can build strength with the movement. Even with low weight high reps(not recommended at higher weights).

nice gyno, fag

Novices who're afraid to bulk giving advice.

Attached: 1654056144467.jpg (243x195, 4.57K)

>Angel Gamroth

I don't usually go for white girls, but she has the kind of facial structure I really like (full, soft lips and a wide, round nose).

I think she has a few kids, is a massage therapist, and is at least in her late twenties.She still looks like a roided college girl. I wish more Americans actually put in effort like that.

Attached: 1580860.jpg (828x1472, 115.85K)

>I don't usually go for white girls
What race are you and what race do you usually go for?

>monkey rows
Looks like a based exercise. I've been doing db upright rows but I'll definitely give these a try.

>What race are you and what race do you usually go for?
Black guy, I usually go for black girls. Occasionally Latinas or mixed chicks too

I had a crush on a huge, built black girl in my art class with gorgeous lips and a godly ass who played varsity basketball when I was a a freshman in high school and I've never been the same since. Also, the mother of one of my classmates (she was black, kind of a medium brown color) had these bulging, swollen washboard abs and was probably about the size of a physique competitor.

Someone like pic related is about my speed these days.

Attached: nachol_cravens.jpg (915x915, 100.73K)

pretty ez to get shoulders like that when you're pinning test

>pretty ez to get shoulders like that when you're pinning test

You're probably right

Attached: 1580283.jpg (775x775, 60.09K)

A brotha that doesn't chase overweight white women? Heh, yeah right

Why do women on Anavar think that those giant round mutant shoulders look good? They look like fucking world of warcraft shoulder armor.

>A brotha that doesn't chase overweight white women? Heh, yeah right
I have relatives who died in their forties due to heart issues and being overweight and my mom has type two diabetes with awful mobility issues. I have seen the ravages of obesity firsthand and that's the primary reason why I exercise.

I don't think anybody in a developed country should be fat, period. The "fattest" woman I'd go for would be someone the size of say, Milena Velba. And white women are just as fucked up as any other group of women. They're the one who wrote the modern feminist playbook after all.

Every so often I do see one I find attractive. I don't outright hate them, they just don't often have the features I like.

>Why do women on Anavar think that those giant round mutant shoulders look good?
It generates the same feeling for me as seeing cleavage, with how they stretch shirts and tops. Different strokes, I guess.

Attached: minna_pajuhlahti.jpg (1440x960, 150.05K)