I figured it out

Anytime you're thinking about doing anything just ask God if you should do it first and then whatever he says just do that

>should I jerk off? no
>should I eat a box of twinkies? no

literally just listen to God even if you don't believe in God just pretend you do. Even if you're just pretending you will still get an answer so just listen to that answer

simply obeying God is way easier than relying on your willpower to go to the gym or not eat garbage food

Attached: 1586133919805.png (660x574, 311.96K)

Im not a schizo, how do I get replies to my questions? I ask and its just silence

and if you're super secular and you're stuck on "NOOOOOOOOO YOUR MAGIC SKY DADDY DOESN'T EXIST" then just call it your superego you fuckin homo

If He doesn't say no just assume He's ok with it.

idk fren I get answers instantly

Based

Baste

Not OP but I can confirm God is real, he helped me out in rehab. Thanks Jesus.

Attached: 1655419096667.png (604x516, 76.38K)

Youre gonna get a lot of hate but youre lowkey speaking the truth my bruh

Attached: 1624504667182.jpg (976x850, 158.69K)

>God says no don't eat that box of twinks
>eats it anyway

Attached: 1654853433377.jpg (1125x941, 807.77K)

I imagine, since reasonable humans are capable of distinguishing good from bad, god likes to punish virtuous acts.
If he were to reward good acts, humans would act good expecting rewards (which isn't pure goodness). However if he punishes good acts, only those who are truly good will act virtuous in spite of punishment.

In conclusion: pain is virtue, pleasure is evil

Attached: 1628505181910.jpg (768x1024, 53.19K)

god isn't real christcuck

>should I call people niggers?
>no

Unironically based. Even if you don't believe in God I think deep down every human has an intuitive idea of what an ideal human being should be, when we ask questions like that it's just a reflection of what this ideal would do in order to achieve it. Think of it like this, for every decision you make there are two paths, you ask which is the one that leads to the ideal, and you automatically get to see which path leads to it, now it's your choice do you go down that path or not.

1 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me.
2 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments.
3 “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.
4 “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Sabbath of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who is within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
5 “Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you.
6 “You shall not murder.
7 “You shall not commit adultery.
8 “You shall not steal.
9 “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
10 “You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.”

>should I eat a caloric excess to put on muscle mass for my own vanity instead of feeding the homeless? no
>should I spend several hours a week needlessly lifting weights instead of helping out in my community? no

I'm not religious myself, but you Any Forums christians are fucking retarded if you think bodybuilding is Jesus approved lol

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a ripped person to enter the kingdom of God.

Do you really have no internal monologue? I'm convinced people with no internal monologue have no souls.

>Anytime you're thinking about doing anything just ask God if you should do it first and then whatever he says just do that
>>should I jerk off? no
>>should I eat a box of twinkies? no
>literally just listen to God even if you don't believe in God just pretend you do. Even if you're just pretending you will still get an answer so just listen to that answer
>simply obeying God is way easier than relying on your willpower to go to the gym or not eat garbage food

Attached: 1654493934217.gif (220x220, 1.46M)

My neighbors ox is really nice though

>should I eat a caloric excess to put on muscle mass?
yes. next:
>should I eat a caloric excess to put on muscle mass for my own vanity?
no. then you should evaluate, for what reason SHOULD you put muscle mass on. it could easily be
>should I eat a caloric excess to put on muscle mass to attract a higher quality mate?
yes. you can make any question negative if you try hard enough. don't make them unnecessary long and complicated.

I don't lift for vanity, I lift for my mental health. I think God would approve. I literally NEED this. I'd have offed myself already.

Attached: 1651834899797.png (779x960, 660.25K)

>user's bicameral mind hasn't broken down

>I am the main character in a sea of NPCs!

Attached: 1293923.jpg (620x675, 120.62K)

You're just trying to justify your sinful behavior now