Front squats is the most complete high IQ exercise one can do...

Front squats is the most complete high IQ exercise one can do. If you only ever have 15 minutes a day and can only hit 1 exercise heavy and good, front squats are the way to go.

Attached: 1651652362962.jpg (1090x1127, 234.31K)

Only shoulderlets can't front squat

No. Push ups and pull ups are a staple for centuries for a reason. Also where am i supposed to put an olympic bar and 45 plates in my apartment asshole. I bet the roman legionaries and greek spartans all did their front squats daily. Asshole.

Oh, you don't own a house? Interesting

Post body mr front squats. I bet you look like shit lol

I noticed you forgot to post yours

I'd rather look like shit and own a house, poorfag

Not OP here but Front Squats are a sick exercise. Stopped doing them for a while because I'm doing more high volume hypertrophy work rn, but I'll soon get back to them.

Attached: .archIMG_20220602_204020.jpg (2736x3648, 257.77K)

Why are you posting on a fitness forum then?
I wasnt trying to imply that front squats arent a great exercise, but if you only have time to do one single exercise like OP implied push ups or pull ups would be the best bang for your buck. Not front squats
Ok here, now wheres yours

Attached: Screenshot_20210607-075717~2.png (1282x1996, 2.59M)

Nice twinks

Because I enjoy lifting, but I'd never post any part of me on this website since that's retarded

Post body

Front squats are a good exercise but not the be all end all, regular squats are better. I've done a 505 front box squat but I still prioritize regular squats and ssb squats.

Cope. Youre one of those lifters who never gets it. Years of lifting heavy with no results. Anyone who makes it is proud to show off a little

Zercher squat are better

LMAO manlet in jorts with nigger tats, this had better be bait!

Attached: Screenshot_20220525-170433.png (1080x2220, 1.31M)

Hey you're right, but that's why I own a house and now my own home gym since work took priority for a good few years. Closing in on a 315 zercher squat though. Enjoy the apartment! I gotta go do some gardening

Kek at the ginger white trash. Lookin alittle sunburnt there Phillip. Did you finish that hard workout with a nice oscar mayer bologna sandwhich. Hope it wasnt too spicy.
You keep mentioning this house of yours, are you really that insecure? Buying a house in whatever flyover state you live in costs pennies on the dollar. Not a braggable accomplishment at all for anyone with a stable career. You can put 5% down on any house right now, banks are literally throwing mortgages out like hotcakes

LMAO browncell seething!

I do zercher and front squats. Based exercises.

Attached: 1593890489794.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)