/sex/maxxing

While most of this board does not have sex, and only a small portion has sex with biological women, I rarely see any /sex/maxxing threads. I was wondering which exercises would mostly be beneficial for good hard pounding. I was thinking of kettlebell swings, hip thrusting, and some real good cardio to keep up. Maybe some chest-supported rows to throw the bitch over?

Attached: IMG-20220612-WA0147.jpg (719x634, 53.43K)

Kegels are known to be one of the best

Unless you're throwing her around the room cardio is all you need

How do I get sex without paying for it?

no idea pal

You don't need to exercise to be able to pound it, but you should be working on your flex game whilst in different positions, especially missionary, you need to consciously keep those abs tight otherwise when she looks down she's just going to see some fucking gut. Women love to look at your body whilst they fuck.

Therefore I recommend plank specifically to ensure you can hold the missionary position whilst flexing your abs for as long as possible

If you have time, swimming

Attached: 1653483803556.gif (344x338, 3.88M)

Because you don’t have sex if you think these things help. You know how to get better at sex? Have more sex and try to be better every time you have it.

based and true

Do niggers really be like "I'm a schizo stone cold incel" though?
I've never heard an utterance like that. Why would anyone say that about themselves? I believe the author of that post is lying.

>I was wondering which exercises would mostly be beneficial for good hard pounding.
Do tantric yoga / taoist exercises for your lower meridians. Improve circulation, stamina, etc. I think standing in place, with your arms outstretched and carrying a weight with your legs half bent, is a good exercise. I don't know why though.

Attached: 1636211865903.png (612x491, 79.61K)

Surely there is some sort of strength aspect related to it

I lay on my back and hold a weight plate on my crotch and then I thrust it for reps by flexing my glutes

I think that tweet was written by a femcel

before 'incel' went mainstream as an insult, it was literally used by incels to describe themselves as it just means 'involuntary celibate'

that's why it's so retarded to see some simp reddit nerd say stupid shit like "oh yeah I never get laid, but I ain't no incel!"

yes you are mf

I'm a Catholic not an incel. It's voluntary. Also unlikely I'll find a worthy woman in my lifetime in the current thot internet attention whore whore climate.

Incel

I'm not the original guy you replied to but I could literally establish a harem with these shallow college chicks. I'm 6'3", reasonably muscular but lean, huge dick. Like .001% dick. And you know all these whores tell their friends. They'd probably say it's 10 inches because girl inches. It's almost 8 real inches.

be tall
disqualify her
isolate
escalate

Sure you could pal

I still take the meaning like that. All the woman hating shit is just a strawman to make it okay to bully us.

my gf wishes i was fatter so this is not a problem for me. unfortunately for her I'm fucking shripped and I'll never have a gut

Pilates, mobility workouts and intensive yoga that builds core strength, stamina, and spatial/movement intelligence.

No, if youre an incel it means youre a deranged woman hater and believe in the concept of biological essentialism (your genes determine everything in life). Youre extremists in a misogynist cult

Does sex actually feel good, or do people do it just to brag