Is it possible that some people really cant have their abs to be showing no matter how lean they are?

is it possible that some people really cant have their abs to be showing no matter how lean they are?
or maybe they simply didnt try enough?

Attached: aranzulla.jpg (720x1256, 221.79K)

Looks like your typical machine lifter. Arms look weak compared to his chest. Minimal quad development. Almost no serratus. Limited ab development likely due to using the ab crunch machines.
This is not to meme and say "squats are all you need for abs", but neglecting your compounds makes it more difficult to get stronger core development. He could also probably cut down a bit more.

No it’s not true. Some retards fall for the “you don’t need to train abs because compounds will train them enough”
meme and have almost no rectus development so they need to be at lower levels of body fat to show any abs (

Anyone can walk around all year with rock hard abs.

What's ab crunch machine?

Attached: E2-3-1.jpg (1024x1024, 493.02K)

He's ugly bald and shit genetics. Can you believe theres a woman out there who fucks this

probably right. looks like a formerly unathletic nerd took steroids and hit the bowflex hard.

so is there hope for everyone if they want a 6pack or no??

Another example of the importance of training neck

>Looks like your typical machine lifter.
First post motherfucking best post. Shit, first sentence best sentence

There isn't. Some people just don't have good ab genetics, but you won't know until you reach substantial training times (e.g. 1+ years). I'm just pointing out why OP's pic is not a good example to use.

Start training abs regularly and don’t believe compounds will give you and.

He is italian tech jesus. He is famous and rich. Everybody knows him. Basically if you search a tech question in italian he pops up.

yeah bc he pays to be first
tech jesus my ass he just solves problems for boomers who cant turn the volume up
also steals articles from others etc
subhuman cringelord

It's your typical volume lifter is what it is. All these imbalances and general weakness and he just keeps trying to throw more sets at it until something happens but all it does is amplify the imbalance.

>italian tech
lol
The guy is only worth between $1-5 million. Italy doesn't have a tech scene to speak of

Yes I can. Easily far worse in the world. He could be ugly, fat, bald, a whiny pussy, not italian, and poor.

>only
Why are you talking as if you have that sort of money?

But he is bald and ugly, though I guess that's redundant.

I used to believe this shit then I leaned how to properly isolate muscle groups
My abs looked like a butternut squash until I started using the crunch machine, now I have a 6 pack almost 8 soon