Whats the peak age for both men and women/girls?

Counting in networth, muscle, skills, looks(for men) and looks, intelligence and fertility (for women)

Attached: Caesar 3.jpg (875x988, 151.85K)

Usually, late 20s/early to mid 30s for men
Late teens/early 20s for women

69 years old LOL

35-40 for men, 18-20 for women

28-45 for men
15-17 for girls

LMAOOOOOO

25 for men
21 for women

>25 for men
Literal child, fuck off.

As a man, you can be at your peak at any age. Just take care of yourself.

Caesar became king at 23….can you hear the clock ticking old man?

no he didnt, he became dictator at 50

Are you retarded perchance?

bitch zoomer I invented the clock

Correct answer.

\thread

i look like I'm 35 according to AI face identifiers and having 20 year old girls look like it's the happiest day of their life when i give them attention instantly shattered the feminism indoctrination i had before.

the only time a girl will comment negatively about how old you are is if you're bald, have a criminal record, or she's a fat friend trying to block you from the girl interested in you

Early 20s to mid 20s for women, mid 20s for men. The whole age like wine thing is wrong but with that being said my dad is 7-8 years older than my mom and that is more common than the reverse. You should date and find someone when you're still young. Nothing wrong to strongly prefer virgins (if you don't you are retarded) but don't throw away someone just because they had a prev relationship.

Attached: smv_curve1.jpg (1040x510, 55.19K)

>Caesar became king
Didn't he became Dictator and not king?
Pretty sure the senate offered Sulla to be king, but he denied.

The best answer in this thread

>When Julius Caesar, at the age of 33, considered the achievements of Alexander the Great, he wept. His sighs and tears did not come as a result of mourning or fear for his own life, but from a sobering recognition: Alexander had conquered the world before the age of 33 and yet he (Caesar) had done nothing remotely similar, nothing that would warrant remembrance by future generations in the same amount of time. What, then, was the worth of his life? Who would remember an average Roman governor of Spain? Who would remember the name of Caesar?
>And so, where Alexander finished, Caesar began.
>Julius Caesar's true life began after his early 30s; he wouldn't cast the die of fate and cross the Rubicon until 49 B.C, at which point he was about *50 years old*.
Caesar (and his heir, Octavian, who's story is literally one of the greatest in history but is overshadowed by is predecessor) is one of the most amazing characters in human history. And his story would not have existed if he had died young.
Men reach their "prime stretch" somewhere between 30-50. I'm experiencing this myself, in my early 30s. In my teens, life was fun. In my 20s, it was a struggle. Low pay (30k/year), horrible job, wasn't experienced. Now 10 years later, I finally make 6 figures and own my own house, I'm considered an expert in my field, have a fiancé, and my hormones have finally given way from the insecure, emo-shit to being confortable in my own skin and in my own life. I absolutely miss the college years (I had the typical hookups, parties, the learning environment was so amazing, such a microcosm of no responsibilities but amazing freedoms), but I would never go back if given the chance. I'm the happiest and most well adjusted I've ever been, and I just see it getting better from here.
Our culture puts a huge amount of emphasis on being young and I think that warps people's perception of when all good things in life take place.

It's not a meme that women like older men
I'm 31 and it seems like the older I get the more women love me.
You take an 18 year old out for dinner and drinks and foot the bill (< $75 total), and she'll think you're loaded and want your dick.