Does being bigger actually make people intimidated? I am 6’3” like 185lbs right now lifting for like 2 years...

Does being bigger actually make people intimidated? I am 6’3” like 185lbs right now lifting for like 2 years, and i notice how so many people walk around me if i am using dumbells, or asking me very politely if i am using X machine when i’m near it, as opposed to when i was like 150lbs people would take up way more space or ask way more aggressively

Attached: F9215280-C59C-4CCE-91C9-E8149E0179F0.jpg (1137x2529, 506.15K)

Sweden yes.

>Does being bigger actually make people intimidated?
Yes, but I'm 6'1 and 190lbs and I look like a stickman, so I can only imagine you're not big enough to be intimidating (yet)

People are very nervous around me (5'11, but very large) but I think it's as much to do with my serial killer eyes as anything

>väntar på underlivs operation
dropped.

>23
[X] Doubt

Han heter homo peter :DD

Attached: 1650106415758.png (959x713, 1.63M)

No way this is a tranny. Must be some nigga who made this acc to make trannies seethe.

She looks like she fucks black men

It's a xhe chud get it right

Some men will give everyone the same level of respect but certainly what you say is true. It's possible the people there have become familiar with you as well even if they don't speak to you, I took two friends to my gym for the first time last week and people were regularly pushing past them.

Probably, but not voluntarily. It's Sweden.

Women enjoy rape.

>6'1 190 lb look like a stickman
No. I lift for almost 10 years and when I wasn't lifting I was kinda fat at 190 lb at the same height as you and when I was lifting I was big and had definition at 190 lb natty.
190 lb at 6'1 is big, fucking Cavill in MOS was 190 lb at 6'1 and still had some fluff in the behind the scenes photos with suboptimal lighting

That girl is WAY older than 23.

whiteboi cope

>Women
Read the image again. Closely

What does it say?

True. Real woman.

>6’3”
>185lbs
>bigger

''Fyi i am trans and waiting for bottom surgery, looking nice and open minded people''

>getting tricked by a guy with long hair and makeup

are you face blind?

>6’3” like 185lbs
You are slightly above average but not big

t. 6'5 like 215lbs