The only thing that matters in life is having/making money

The only thing that matters in life is having/making money.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1643340882322.png (300x300, 87.29K)

You can serve God or money.
Matthew 6:24; Luke 16:13

Disgusting penny pinching kike

Both seem like slavery. I would serve myself but that was never an option. I'm being tortured.

No, the only thing that matters is sex.

Serving God means having freedom. You are allowed to pray to God and ask for a different destiny.

Nothing matters in life ultimately matters.
Therefore do whatever you want and stop falling for the social convention meme.

>Money is real, the power of money is tangible
>God isn't, prayer doesn't do shit
Checkmate
Money can buy sex

That would mean it was already part of my destiny to do so. Engage in the think.

No, power is!
Money is just a form of power. Power is what let's you choose futures more to your liking.

It's like life is composed of frames or scenes. If you have no power, you end up in trash situations all the time. But if you have power, you can steer the storyline to chapters more to your liking.

Attached: hxh netero.png (480x447, 309.4K)

>Money can buy sex
So? You're using money for the ultimate goal which is sex therefore it's more important.

>prayer doesn't do shit
Then why do I have a wife and you don't? I prayed for one, you didn't.
>it was already part of my destiny to do so
Then do it instead of complaining.

Complaining was part of my destiny too. Do you see why God makes me complain about God making me complain? I'm literally forced into complaining about complaining, trapped and helpless

>I'm literally forced into complaining about complaining
Well have you tried not doing that

Based and best post ITT.
Money is power.
>He had to pray for a wife
LOL

That's only a half-truth. But yeah, I needs me some paper.

Attached: 1638644300849.png (760x1086, 925.16K)

>he masturbates because he's wifeless
AH HAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

Yes, it didn't work. Complaining gives me a small buzz which helps numb the realization that God is actually torturing my mind and body.

Everything has two sides, Anonymous. Complaining is a word with negative connotations. You can denounce, accuse, and protest, and it still could be considered "complaining," but maybe complaining with a purpose will help you cope.

Stop educating me, I prefer my stupidity and ignorance. Who cares, really, free will was never part of my destiny.

>Prove me wrong.
>Stop educating me
Agh! Make up your mind.