How do we purge R9K from degenerate bpd attention seeking roasties?

How do we purge R9K from degenerate bpd attention seeking roasties?

Attached: 1643664483947.jpg (1024x707, 79.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cyborgchan.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the sad incels get super annoying here.

no one cares about your dumb masculine insecurity just get over it already

Attached: c55e06d5b6306892c516eabededcb7c5f05f95f566c8068c6b129dbebdc87c8d_1.jpg (828x822, 90.26K)

I usually just drop this little gift in fembot threads, it's the least I can do

Attached: 1640036419039.webm (856x480, 1.91M)

I refuse to believe this is real without some kind of sauce or something like that.
It just seems too stereotypical to be real, plus I'll be really depressed if it is real

We can't. The users here have no power and the moderators treat us with disdain and disgust.
Best you can do is migrate
cyborgchan.net/

Attached: Is this nigga serious.gif (242x227, 1023.6K)

the only way is to stop giving them attention. stop replying, stop asking for discords, everything. they'll leave once this place stops giving them what they seek

Ted bundy and Jeremy Meeks dont come to mind? Literal murdererors have millions of women ready to fuck them.
No they havent left you retards, you retards said to ignore them now the entire fucking board is filled with fembot threads
That place is dead, ill try and use it but I want to purge all fembots from this place.
Lol. Maybe if we spammed gore each time a fembot thread went up they'd leave.

Ugly fucking bastard Hajime#5647 my discord is here in case anyone wants to spam gore threads, or women hate threads or something to make these cunts leave. Alternatively we could use cyborgchan.net/ if you dont want to use discord.

Attached: 1643610485178.webm (1280x720, 1.9M)

>discord
You're not the kind of poster we want on cyborgchan

There is no better way to coordinate raids then on discord, since jannies will usually delete any threads like that and your imageboard is dead..

You're literally no better than the whores you are complaining about holy fuck. Way to miss my point.

>the sad incels get super annoying here
this is the sad incel board though

you should ban him immediately.

I dont use discord for attention whoring, whats a better alternative for planning raids?

>everyone I dont like doesnt have SEX
>why are there incels on an incel board
Why are you here, namefag?

Its real as fuck. I remember it in the news and posted on Any Forums last year

i'm sure there are plenty of people i dislike who have regular sex.

i'm here to chat with people? these places are for chatting with people, right?

also i checked out that cyborg place and it's a pretty sad thing. looks like maybe 5 people have posted there max.

Attached: tumblr_f581af4e7595fc24e12366ba277f89eb_dd64abc6_640.jpg (640x641, 66.33K)

>reddit spacing
Idk about the cyborg place maybe try reddit?

r9k is place for virgin outcast males. Not women, I think you'd like /soc/ better.

Why are you on this board then you dumb bitch? That's like going to a funeral and wondering why everyones being so down and ruining your vibe.

i like reddit too yeah.

i feel like there are more women on Any Forums now than ever before. site demographics changing, at least some. desu embracing it would be better than spamming the boards with these sad "women are the worst" threads.

it's been kinda fun. there are things you can talk about here that aren't allowed on reddit. like i dare you to try to find a proana subreddit lol

Attached: WINK-WHITE-LIP-BALM6-2.jpg (680x960, 60.84K)

Nope im gonna be spamming these women hate threads since I have no life.

Attached: 1625542898574.jpg (2404x1260, 826.51K)

okay well have fun with that.

Attached: tprpfzf2jge81.png (640x655, 346.71K)