Virginity

When was your last time having a virgin partner

Attached: download (1).jpg (212x238, 6.35K)

only incels obsess over female virginity, real men prefer women with experience.

>femcel cope
Just be confident with that loose pussy, sis.

There is a fembot general thread. Please go there.

this is legitimately why you are an incel. why exclude 99% of women over the age of 18 over something thats basically imaginary? female virginity is worthless.

Never? Every girl has had dozens of men before they reach the end point in the production line, a low quality male like us willing to love them. Fuck foids

>she genuinely thinks only incels care about body count
Chad doesn't want to shack up with a black hole, sweaty.

This thread is the perfect reason why I'm a volcel just all go fuck yourself moids, foids or whatever. Fuck love, fuck romance, fuck sex. You're all a fucking bother.

Attached: IMG_20220113_163353.jpg (678x775, 110.44K)

"chad" is a shit strawman incels constantly grasp at. a real man does not care about something so trivial. he's not going to let something he cant change anyway stop him from finding his soulmate.

Recently but its become RARE, ever since social media got big theyve become rare or only put out for chad. Only reason I slayed was because I got shredded again recently
>everyone I disagree with is INCELS
Cope, normal men do not want slag roast, even if we cant find the alternative. Ill smash some low digit girls but wont date them thats for sure. And I wont even touch girls with gaping vages. You all have nasty crusty illnesses I dont want that anywhere near my junk

>betabuxx settle for women with experience

>attractive men dont exist
>attractive men want AIDS and unnamed diseases from a sopping mass that looks and feels like a surgical wound
Roast cope

Replace Chad with "the men you want", who, by the way, don't want to marry whores.

this isnt the 1800s anymore incels. casual relationships between consenting adults are a thing now, in case you guys didnt know.

>it's the current year
Thank you, any other meaningful reasons why virginity suddenly doesn't matter after being a girl's most important characteristic for 70,000 years?

2011. I banged a Half Arab girl who was a foreign exchange student at Liberty university.

Honestly, being with a virgin can go 1 of 2 ways. She is either like freaking out about it or the flood gates open and she becomes an instant freak wanting all the time. I have had about 6 virgins in my life and it was about 50/50.

I'm not allowed to have sex before marriage because it destroys my soul

>a real man does not care about X
I see women using this shaming language a lot thinking it changes anything. The manipulation tactics that may have worked 50 years ago don't work anymore with any man with a modicum of awareness. The men at the top already know what they want, and it's not low value used up roasties who hoe'd themselves out to a hundred dudes that gave them the tingles.

>I'm not allowed to have sex before marriage because it destroys my soul

That's only females.

>Thank you, any other meaningful reasons why virginity suddenly doesn't matter after being a girl's most important characteristic for 70,000 years?
Actually, it only started mattering in the late Neolithic, when agriculture allowed ownership of property, and by extension inheritance and the need for guaranteed paternity. Also, even for recorded history status (noble, etc.) and wealth have matter more than virginity.

It's called fornication. The word is funny but yeah, it's really bad apparently. Men too.