Girls don't only like Chad. I, who has cutemaxxed, get attention from women because of it...

Girls don't only like Chad. I, who has cutemaxxed, get attention from women because of it. I'm average female height with an andro/face and women eat that shit up once they know I'm not gay

Attached: c89.png (680x531, 304.05K)

Anyone who goes outside and interacts with people is well aware of this, but I appreciate your input nevertheless.

Just reminding some robots that there are other ways to success with girls other than just being the most Chad douche

cute
what size is your dick?

And I do sincerely appreciate that. I don't know if it'll get through to the ones who really need to hear it, but it certainly doesn't hurt.

I'm not andro but my current gf really likes me because I'm cute.

I'm not super manly, but I'm fit from doing chores outside. If I had to choose a fictional character I look like. I look like bernard from megamind but with a weaker jawline and a little bit of acne.

She really really likes doctor who, so maybe she thinks I'm like one of the doctors because of how awkward I am when talking to people.

And I guess I'm pretty confident to so that might have helped.

What if you looked like an amalgam of these people?

Attached: mye4rgdf.png (867x819, 1.14M)

Cool I'm 5'7 and not overweight like most americans, when do I get my gf?

Its true. When I was younger I was practically a femboy. I had the tiny waist, long hair, and super tight clothes. I looked like I was the singer for an emo band.

I have fucked well over 100 women thanks to it. And a few pretty boys too cause why not?

What are fucks like you even doing here

>Women like Attractive B as well as Attractive A

SHOCKING

>when do I get my gf?
When you grow up.

What percentage of those women take antidepressants and have dyed hair as well as obnoxious political opinions?

when I was younger, I felt very much like a robot. Im nearly 30 now, no longer femboy. Just a regular dude. I still get some every now and then, but I can't relate to those who have always had female attention throughout their entire lives.

This was posted by vampire user. Why are you bragging on an anonymous forum about getting bitches you goofy larper? You just have a gimmick and women are addicted to novelty.

Though I will say I am jealous of your dedication to the larp. If only we could all be so shameless.

Yeah well I have brown skin, grow face and body hair easily, and a jaw that could cut diamond I'll just go the dwarfmax route

you could bleach your skin and become a better human being

>im good looking and had sex
alert the internet!

'cute boys' progressively fall off in attractiveness in heternormative society past like 20. Yeah teen girls don't mind skinny twink looking fag with emo hair, but as they get older their desire for a real man will grow.

You're on your way out OP. Or you can fuck bi girls, lots of them don't mind effeminate guys.

Cool, how many let you fuck?

WRONG. You can stay a cute boy into 30, even 31 or 32. And girls will enjoy you every every day of it.

When if you had started balding in your early twenties?

there's medicine for that, you can keep your hair and even improve.

It doesn't always work and has shitty side effects

It worked for me! But I started early. I figured any side effects would be better than losing my hair. Even if my dick wouldn't work, I could always find a girl with a strapon.

So very few get any side effects anyways. I know I never got any.