Weight myself: 66.3 kgs

>weight myself: 66.3 kgs
>weight two 10kgs dumbbells: 20.1 kgs
>weight myself carrying the dumbbells: 86.8 kgs (??)
>weight myself again: 66.1 kgs (???)
How in the fuck am I supposed to keep track of my weight gain if every time something is randomly added or deducted? It's a high quality scale and I keep it on a tile surface so I have no idea what to do.

Attached: istock-910049866.jpg (740x416, 27.9K)

>66
>still 66
just don't be autistic about it

How about weighing yourself like one a week instead of worrying about stupid shit like this you faggot

>How about weighing yourself like one a week
never said anywhere I weight myself more often than that

>Weight myself
>115kg
>Good

you sure you didn't have a memory function activated that read your first result?

So you conducted the experiment in the OP over a period of 4 weeks? Also, get better scales.

What do you weight yourself with? And why are you weighting yourself, anyway? Doing some dips?

>he uses a digital scale
NGMI

Attached: 0025688_mechanische-waage-beurer_600-2335186280.jpg (600x509, 91.18K)

Weigh yourself 3,5 or 10 times and take an average if you want to be more accurate. This will negate the margin of error on your scale. Do not pick a number other than the amount of times I listed.

Would it be more precise if I weigh myself 100 times?

Yes

fpbp, also look in the mirror

Presumably I would start to lose weight from burning so much energy stepping on and off the scale. There's gotta be diminishing returns in precision.

Yes, and also square each number then add them up and take root, thats the most precise you can get

>weight myself: 77 kgs
>move the scale to another tile: 79 kgs
How bros?

When measuring weight, the idea is to measure trends over time, not weight at a single point in time. 0.2kgs over a year for example wont make a difference. Just measure yourself constantly and youll start to see trends

you lifted the 0.1kg off with your dumbbells
good job, wagmi!

keep lifting

your house was made by niggers who cant even get a flat floor

Earth's gravity is not constat, it changes a bit during the day. Probably that.

the scale is in itself consistent for your level of weight. as you're not losing 20kgs over night you can still use the results the scale shows to keep your progress.

>weight myself
>take a massive piss
>weight myself again
>somehow gained 4lb
checkmate cico

I weigh myself everyday and put it in an excel sheet
Plot a line and have another one with my ideal linear weight gain.
Autistic but it makes the outliers not get to me