Femanon here

Is this achievable with simply diet and exercise? I've been consistently exercising for 3 years. My butt has become very toned but nowhere as close in size as in the pic. I wanna know if I should make peace stop chasing a delusion

Attached: unknown-2.png (720x853, 768.63K)

ywnbaw but maybe, depends on your fat distribution. eat more, especially protein

Its clearly a fat ass, brainlet
U either have that fat distribution or get surgery

Attached: 1655201582050.jpg (2100x1500, 1.91M)

yea hip thrusts, squats, those kickback exercises and you gotta let me hit it from the back once a week.

That looks gross and oversized. Aim for something better.

Attached: A6E34F9C-9248-49CC-A37D-9A4BEE81AE96.jpg (760x1024, 147.65K)

noami pls

NOOOOOO!!!!!!

Rilling, fuck you OP

good fucking god
*inserts face*
BLGLBLBLBBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBL

rolling

fuck it we roll

Fuck...
Cupid bro, approaching iceberg, abort abort!

So I get Amber Heard 5 days of the month? Challenge accepted

Attached: 1654112742094.jpg (222x227, 11.14K)

This. Can't believe these bimbos don't know the difference between a fat ass and muscular ass

You need to unironically up your fat intake (fatty meats and seed oils but be mindful of your natural fat distribution, if it ain't going to your lower mid section, do it in very small quantities) while doing a ton of butt lifting movements such as RDLs, cable pullthroughs (this is THE butt exercise but many woman can't do it properly because it requires grip and upper body strength to use a weight that is effective), deadlifts, squats (on my dick), etc.
Get jefit, create a new instant workout with the mix thingy and choose glutes/upper legs muscle group.
Reminder that ywnbaw and kys tranny.

rolo

Roll

nigger

chloe please

rolling

Rolling...

roll

Ehh, could be worse. I'll take her.

>0
asd

rrrolll