Shit that drives you crazy in the gym

YEAH JUST PUT A FUCKING EMPTY RIDGE RIGHT WHERE MY SHOULDERS NEED SUPPORT THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Attached: Untitled.png (412x405, 45.88K)

Whos gonna tell him...?

Attached: 1653767725111.jpg (400x400, 18.64K)

IF YOU'RE GONNA SAY JUST USE IT THE OTHER WAY, NO, MY GYM HAS THE INCLINE ADJUSTABLE ONES SO THERE'S THE STUPID FUCKING HEADERST ON ONE END AND A WIDER SEAT AREA ON THE OTHER END, THIS IS JUST THE PIC I FOUND TO DEMONSTRATE.

Time and experience if it's not bait

*blocks your path*

Attached: PAD074-HOVER_i5eg59.jpg (800x800, 61.67K)

When will they learn?

Attached: 1654006227144.jpg (462x434, 7.74K)

you highlighted the seat

That’s a cock rest you retard, you’re using the thing wrong

that looks like a very expensive piece of useless shit

>why yes i do bench over 100kg
>no i don't bench my bodyweight

bro no need to get hostile, we get it, you enjoy sniffing the assholes and gooches of everyone who uses the bench for a little free smelling salt pick me up

no shame in that

There are signs everywhere telling fuckers to put their weights away when finished and without exception the niggers and women never do.

Drives me up the wall.

Attached: k1xw2wx1f9941 - Copy (2).png (1221x889, 828.72K)

Bros, is it ok to do curls with the barbell in the squat rack if no one else is using it?

your shoulders don't belong there retard. you should sit lower so you neck is above that gap.
you shouldn't feel that because your neck isn't touching the bench anyway.

Stop being an apologist

Those benches fucking suck ass

Even if you use them the other way round the gap is where your ass is, which makes it uncomfortable and hard to get into the right position

I don't get why people are defending that shit. There is literally zero benefit to having a gap in the bench. Everyone's proportions, setup, and form are different. What purpose is there to try to force them to have their head/neck in this exact spot. This used to drive me crazy in my college gym since the "neck gap" was too high up and made benching awkward.

Luckily the gym I go to now has these bad boys So much fucking better.

...where is your fucking neck?

Why are you hanging your head off of the bench?

oh man

redpill : gym equipement is made by people who dont lift

This is almost as bad as that time one of my pals was tricked into thinking a jockstrap was a nose protector at his first day of football practice.

Why are these not the standard anyway? Why on earth are "normal" benches apparently designed for framelets? I use those and my entire shoulders/lats are dangling off the sides instead of getting any real support from the bench, like I'm awkwardly laying on a balance beam.