Slave Market Scenario

WELCOME! ONE AND ALL TO THE SLAVE MARKET! Today we have some nice slaves captured from a raid off the Arcology Archipelago of "The Hives", as well as some farmed slaves from our "Breeding Pits". Here's a general guide:
>Highly Educated Slave: Rather expensive and rare, useful for educating your children or for deep conversation or being educated yourself
>Pure Virgin(has not had vaginal, anal, or oral sex): Rather rare, especially given how many slavers like to have fun with their product after capturing them, only breeders and a few high reputation slavers will provide these, usually comes with a variety of documentation and Livestreamed evidence as proof
>Double Virgin(has only done oral): A bit easier to find, will bump the price up a little bit
>Vaginal Virgin: easier to find, will bump price up
>Anal Virgin: you'd think this would bump the price up, but not really by that much
>Oral Virgin: almost no noticeable difference in price, may be tacked on as a selling point
>Sexually Educated: Understands how to please a man and from a reputable sex slave training facility or school, can bump price up a little bit, especially if from a reputable slaver, trainer, or school
>Innocent: Like pure virgin but to the extreme, has never experienced anything that has to do with sex nor even knows what that is, very rare, usually a result of a raid on a warrior nun nunnery
>Perfectly Healthy: A selling point, may or may not bump price up, ask for a demonstration of physical health through a physical test like running, pushups in a minute, etc

Attached: 1564000152490.jpg (1200x900, 182.24K)

>Good Vision: Won't typically bump price up, unless they have skills as a sniper
>No STDS: common selling point, if slave isn't free of most if not all STDs, do not buy, unlikely to find in our regulated market
>Physically Any Forums: Body looks great, can lift, not just your average healthy slave, may have been a Any Forumsizen before
>Slender and delicate: May bump price up on aesthetic alone
>Beautiful Face: Quite subjective, price can probably be negotiated down when it comes to certain facial types, rare features like Heterochromia typically increase value and cannot be too easily negotiated on
>Not Previously branded: Usually a mark of previous ownership or by a slaver who brands every new capture in case of escape, branding usually brings price down so an unbranded slave may be a mark of a good slaver with high security measures
>Female: Usually a bit more expensive
>Male: Standard
>Racial Variable: Not really a selling point most of the time unless the race of said slave is rare, more of a category you should establish if you're hiring an slaver to capture a slave with specific requirements

Also are you a:
>Slaver
>Slave Breeder/Farmer
>Slave Trainer/Head of a Slave School
>Slave Liberator/Abolitionist Richfag
>Richfag
>NEET
>Other:

What slaves do you have of the monstrous variety?
I am but a humble land owner I'm looking for some farmhands to put to labor

Attached: 95074556_p0.jpg (1653x1725, 411.68K)

It took me ages to make a mobile port for Free Cities after the bunker was deleted by feds. This thread very much reminded me of it. Here's my favorite slave, OP.

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-115426.jpg (1280x778, 545.51K)

I don't think you understand.
I want to BE the slave.

Attached: 1615525240211.jpg (250x250, 6.87K)

>Slave Liberator/Abolitionist Richfag
*buys the cutest girl in the market*
*frees her*
Take that, sl*vers

Attached: ce6dc053fc322277a6c2a2db62631324.jpg (750x937, 105.81K)

Was going to say, OP has got to have been playing FC recently

Naisu, do you sell the starting slaves off in the beginning or keep em?

Haven't actually played in a long time. I may do so today. I feel like more terrain options for your starting arcology would be appreciated.

Attached: 7ed32d6d937fca8cfb0ae2091a9f156e.jpg (816x624, 119.12K)

I want to be sold in a slave market!

Attached: 2f55b869ec7398353417a6800d8da5db.jpg (1280x960, 375.42K)

I'm gonna buy them and then free them because I want don't want people to be slaves

Can i have one so that i can make here do backflips 24/7 to know if the human body can endure it ?
Also slavery is kinda illegal so will i get arrested ?

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 4.19K)

In the kingdom of Errnainkey slavery is 100% legal

>slavery
Not my problem.

It is, in fact, illegal to free a slave without its owner's consent
The "freed" slave is to be immediately delivered back to the authorities or its rightful owner

For me, it's the highly educated, pure, and physically Any Forums female slave.
I'm just a regular guy though so I doubt I could afford one, right?

Attached: main-qimg-2fae5aeb79ffbf72f81d95cf4ae83c20.png (320x358, 173.1K)

Who knows, maybe you could win one in a bet or raffle.

Attached: sample_796f3520d4663e0f8e4b920551b68dc8.jpg (850x850, 280.69K)

Also, pregmod is still a thing I'm pretty sure

I hope so. I would make someone like that my gf. Also nice Star Wars pic. I now remember when I used to masturbate to Star Wars hentai or erotic 3d art.

>acquire massive funds.
>buy all slaves
>set them free

Attached: 1457381103899.jpg (400x400, 19.88K)

>buying slaves just to free them
You would just fund whatever process that made those you freed slaves in the first place.

Attached: 1575836311063.jpg (1280x1281, 297.53K)

what are they feeding the one on the far right to make her boobas so big and fat and delicious hnnnnng I'm gonna cum...