Why do Thousands upon thousands of people watch this fatty shove food into his mouth?

Why do Thousands upon thousands of people watch this fatty shove food into his mouth?

Attached: Screenshot_20220605-215111~2.png (1080x1161, 682.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NdZDWaIhWf8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Motivate against getting fatter

Because eventually he will succumb to his gluttonous ways. From this, he will become a martyr of sorts, and his former viewers will attempt to live a life less consumed by eating like a slob, at least by a small bit. This disgusting pig creature is actually doing more than he knows. A reason I lift is to avoid this very fate.

Attached: 9E93C6C5-22FC-47F5-8CA3-05CF955DD0A6.jpg (750x913, 107.24K)

Same reason we used to watch public hangings.

same reason thousands of people watched two trains crash

This dude makes me want to become vegetarian

god i could destroy that right now

people unironically love to watch him self destroy,they basically enjoy his slowly path to death,they feel good watching some pathetic retard probably because it makes them feel good about themselves

wow is this real?

You could eat much of that stuff while being vegetarian. Most of the shit he is eating is also plants. Consider the giant pile of fries, chicken is covered in flour and half that burger is a bread

Ay he do be a mood doe
Like he a chonker but i vibes wit it no cap
Sometimes after a day of pullin up I might watch dis jit n wave wit it ong

I have no idea. Sooners have warped brains

What is it about goyslop that, when totally addicted and overdosed on it, turns people into emotionally volatile retards?
Amberlynn Reid is another example.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81.24K)

I think you have the tail wagging the dog user. Somebody with poor impulse and emotional control is more likely to get addicted to goyslop and obese from it

the constant over-stimulation of pleasure fucks up the limbic system just like drugs.

Attached: dbb0f9fcd9e7f8ae0bdff287e5cbbc04.jpg (1280x720, 328.02K)

Because it's a snuff film in slow motion

Attached: 1651721861605.jpg (828x772, 53.2K)

How to reverse it?

Attached: 1599814034119.jpg (768x1053, 128.43K)

basically dopamine deprivation, which isn't realistic for someone like hamber lynn

For motivation to not be a fat fuck like him any longer. Also to induce hunger pang. For 15 mins max, I will endure it and it will be gone for the rest of the day and I can get back to doing whatever the fuck I was doing without thinking about food. I follow a lot of mukbang youtuber for this specific hunger trigger.
youtube.com/watch?v=NdZDWaIhWf8

Makes me feel bettwr about myself

To feel superior to him.
Same reason why Wings of Redemption has so many fans; Everyone wants to see him ruin his life.
Also, Mac tonight bitches, if you can resist you're not a nigger.

Attached: 1651536528389.jpg (828x824, 461.31K)

The train wreck appeal of authentic self-destruction but there's no guilt involved because he's completely self-aware.
In a way you could call him the rarest and most committed breed of entertainer since he's slowly but surely killing himself on camera for the sake of his audience. Foremost for money, attention, addiction and to express his mental illness, but also for his audience.
If he actually has the foresight and consideration to plan his own funeral as some grotesque finale to the whole thing I'd have to start genuinely respecting his memory, incontinent coin slot anus and all.

>subscribed
?