Be me, 23 (male)

>be me, 23 (male)
>go on site for meeting new people in my area
>put interests as vidya, anime and being a loser
>only responses i get are from normie girls that are interested in going to the beach or clubs and thirty year old men that play console shit
>delete account

how does a socially retarded cyborg make friends in this world? i don't want to go to the beach or go out for brunch. i just want to meet retarded people around my age that i can chill with

Attached: 1275421998761.png (315x435, 49.29K)

Why not just look for friends in retarded places like here? If you look in places with normies, you'll only find normies. It makes sense doesn't it? You can get lucky but you'll have to look hard for it

I did but the only frens I made here (two bio fembots and one malebot) live too far away to hangout.

Yeah well, that's the issue, but you don't really get a choice. You either deal with normies or deal with overseas retards. If you're lucky you might find what you want but it's unlikely

Wait you got girls responding to you? What did they want, what did they say?

just bake more threads if the regulars don't turn up local people bro
>mfw I spend eight hours bumping my own thread and no one responds with anything of particular value

Attached: 0408_-_yn006hZ.jpg (588x601, 51.51K)

>only responses i get are from normie girls that are interested in going to the beach or clubs
You're just a spoiled little faggot who thinks he deserves 8/10 stacy and gets pissed off when a normal girl tries to have conversation with him. Just get the fuck outta here normalfag

At least you live in a place where online meetups are a thing. I live in the middle of fucking nowhere. I'd gladly meet up with some women at the beach.

Attached: 1637891726065.png (1920x1080, 71K)

yes, i don't look ugly but i look more feminine-ish
so i tend to attract the "hehe i like cute boys" type of girls

issue is that i don't want to be treated as a cute, i want to be manly like my cooler friends.

i am a brat but i don't want sex, i want to meet an irl friend that has steam and discord so we can play vidya and occasionally hangout at each others place. normie girls want me to "go outside of my comfort zone" and i don't wanna

Attached: 1642054352803.jpg (1062x1218, 234.54K)

Nigga don't you have any friends from high school?

i guess but what's the point of making a bunch of normie friends who you'll have to adapt to? i'm content being an introverted vidya loser, just wanted irl friends who were similar.

they all went to college while i neeted away until i was 21 and just work as a part-time cashier instead. i feel insecure around them cuz they make more and are more successful.

Would like to be your friend OP but if you say that you want people to hang out with irl then I can't help you much.
Still, if you're interested you can still send me your discord handle
[email protected]

>having friends in high school
Get The Fuck Off This Board

Why? What are they gonna fuckin' do? Beat you with their fucking banknotes?

>china
how the fuck are we supposed to ever hangout, user. i can't just jump in a raft every time i want to see you and sail to the south china sea. I WANT TO PLAY VIDYA WITH YOU ON YOUR COUCH.

no, they are just as much as autistic incels as I am but i have a superiority complex and a stupid brain that feels inferior when someone is clearly doing better than me

It's a fucking disposable email user
Have you got no OpSec?
I'm no bugmen

>posts his glowing e-mail instead of his steam
you just want to fuck me because i said i was cute

If you're a fudgepacker, I don't care. I just want someone to spend time with and kick the shit.
Are you American?

>Not joining a gang in high school so you can meet with some people
Seriously, what you used to do in school with no friends? Just crawl on a fucking corner and wait?

unironically this is how trannies get you, you'll end up on a gaming/anime discord and find out the people you're talking to are all trannies, then they'll convince you to dilate and join their suicide cult. just get real hobbies instead of that loser shit.

yes, are you? what state.

i know, i started playing a niche social game and i've already been picked up by troons that give me affection. it's unhealthy but no fembots can save me from this fate.