Ok so im about to turn 22 in a few months and I am starting to finally accept that I am a legitimate incel...

Ok so im about to turn 22 in a few months and I am starting to finally accept that I am a legitimate incel. Im prematurely balding, have a shit jawline, have an unironic deformity, and a shitty frame. I am pretty clearly just a dysgenic human that would have died by now if we werent in modernity. The question is - how do I proceed from here? I dont really feel like participating in society if I cannot earn the warmth and affection of a cute girl, which I never will. Unfortunately in America its borderline impossible to get on disability, so I dont think NEETing forever is an option. I almost just want to rope. Not out of immense despair or anything, but it kinda seems like the logical conclusion to this all. There really is nothing left.

Attached: 9E145EB1-1A79-4DFB-B410-3889F22C6053.jpg (827x814, 125.38K)

Shave your head
shave that disgusting neckbeard
hit the gym, get Any Forums
be clean, 1 shower every morning, brush your teeth after breakfast, lunch and dinner
be nice to people, don't overshare and oversocialize
find a job
stop complaining

Like I said, I have a deformity. I have something called CVG and it looks something like this if I were to shave my head. I will soon, because even deformed freak is better than balding pedophile, but both are awful. An ugly, bald, deformed 22 year old is never going to get pussy man. Having basic self sufficiency wont change that.

Attached: D99BE8F1-31FD-4C5C-9B24-6C747D106E8B.jpg (750x1000, 66.25K)

LMAOOOOO WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK????????????? I'M DYINNNNG YOU GOT THE WRINKLY FLAPPY PUSSY HEAD

yeah my shits all fucked up man. Thats what I mean when I say im like one of the few legitimate Incels. I couldnt get an unattractive girl to sleep with me, let alone someone I was actually into.

This nigga Deadpool.

There are cosmetic plastic surgeries you can get to get rid of that if it really bothers you. I am thinking about getting leg lengthening because I am 5'5.5" and women always say I'm too short. The downside is that I would only be about 5'9.5" which is still not good but better than what I am now.

Most of the surgery results ive seen have been underwhelming at best. I would still look disfigured and lumpy.
Good luck with leg lengthening surgery if you go that route, from what I know its a pretty risky surgery to get though

I'm turning 22 in june and I have none of those things except I'm getting pudgy from sitting on my ass all the time. Can't find the energy for anything tho, and I haven't gotten laid in almost 2 years

fucking kill me brother

Attached: 6154125.jpg (994x1096, 102.61K)

Shave your head and your beard, move to the south and become a skinhead neo-nazi and get a methsmoking neo-nazi gf

dude just bulk up. nobody fucks with a black dude that looks like mojojojo.

I am white, that isnt me

(you)
YouOriginally

why not save to hair transplant?, tech is here you mongoloid, girls get the knife for tits and ass, why not get the knife for some hair, jesus christ you just gonna drown like that uh?

Ive been on finasteride for over 2 years now and i keep losing hair. If I got a transplant I would just keep norwooding

decent bait m8 almost got me a little worked up

just because it's something you don't like hearing doesn't make it bait dude. This is the only site to voice my feelings into the void.

Attached: 51412.jpg (787x980, 76.22K)

depends what you are trying to get disability for but yeah it is a huge pain in the ass to get. took me over 6 years and my lawyer took almost all of it.

I would date/give one of you a shot but you'd have to let me degrade you in bed and be a sub bitch 60% of the time, and we have to get along

>find a job
Why would anyone do this? And how would this help anyone to get a gf?

I usually hear storys about woman cheating on their man because they are to busy working.

Attached: 1640881996424.gif (220x196, 293.08K)

Whats your life like now? Do you live alone? Are you comfy?
Id be very into this desu, as long as you only degraded me during sex. Actually fuck it I'd take whatever im a loser