What do fembots believe men actually want?

What do fembots believe men actually want?

Attached: date.jpg (500x375, 68.27K)

An innocent woman they can marry and some whores on the side

I do not believe that the women who post here are sufficiently qualified to make broad generalizations concerning the opposite gender. Same goes for the men.

Attached: 1637865142126.png (1198x1189, 413.75K)

That's what makes it funny so do not be shy

To be truly loved for who they are, to have a loving loyal gf, wife, companion.

I want to smooch that dragon.

literally all I want is a chill fembot to play vidya with and occasionally flirt back and forth with

coomers need to seek HELP NOW

Idk like someone to be their housewife and to raise 3 kids? or 2? idk im 4'8 so I guess picking me up and throwing me if I get mean

I think they know a lot of guys just want someone so they don't feel incredible crippling loneliness.
They just don't care because they'll never have that issue.

>picking me up and throwing me
Guilty as charged, you don't need to be mean

I want my wife to be my whore and my whore only.

3 moist holes

>women projecting their alpha fucks beta bucks strategy onto men

it's incredible to me how most women seemingly have no idea what men need from them or want out of them

I have no desire to pick you up and throw you. I apologize if that's your fetish, and now I'm a disappointment.

I just want to feel genuinely appreciated from time to time and whatever to be given back is on my own.
For any fembot, if by some miracle you ever try to hit it with a not-so-famous dude, aka non-chads, give them some time to process what you're doing because they're not like chads, they're slow.
A chad not matching your signs is turning you down because he's well experienced and knows exactly what he's doing... a non-chad not matching your signs is at the moment either oblivious to what you're doing or trying to prevent a problem with law enforcement agencies in case he misread you.

I bet a threesome with another girl

2 out of 3 ain't bad.

As long as I get to choose.

A free slave that would constantly pander their ego.
I mean its not like women dont want it. All do. Its just that men actually got to enjoy this wish fulfilled for 10k years. So fuck men, now its their time to simp.

Attached: Tachibana.Yuzuki.full.3378739.jpg (759x800, 580.08K)

A female sidekick to unconditionally love them and never leaving no matter what they do, without putting in the effort to be someone a woman would want to follow and admire.

I think that men want someone to pick up the slack and do the unpleasant part of life that they don't wanna do but want to reap the benefit. So like a mommywife.

Kinda, but only if she was involved. It's not important though. I'd just like a companion at some point. I don't have any unrealistic standards, but I'm not looking at the moment either.