At what point should I wear it?

How many kilograms is enough to wear one of this without looking as a faggot? Or should I wear it just because my back hurts after squatting?

Attached: 206A70B8-5B5B-43F2-83B6-0DDDD9A4D89F.jpg (3264x2448, 1.29M)

just don't wear it at all

It’s this one fine btw? The leather one is too expensive here

Attached: 9541F03D-5F26-44AA-B20E-6D00DB0F2B70.png (300x184, 70.87K)

?

Attached: 179C2CE8-C154-497C-ADE4-0D91DAE2C4E3.jpg (1024x974, 174.15K)

Attached: 7XSO7qjdEdQd8yN46RR2kBFBUpbtTCzRHiMxpLqnICM.jpg (640x640, 60.93K)

He’s not even squatting. Tf are you talking about? Post body with timestamp or leave

Well number one, if youre asking this you probably look like a faggot no matter what, since youre too new too be doing anything right. Number two, NO this is not fucking fine, its fucking trash. Buy a real leather belt or dont even wear one. a Pioneer brand belt will be the best bang for your buck. I have one myself ive used for about a year.

Attached: too-fat-to-fight.jpg (800x500, 52.26K)

> Buy a real leather belt or dont even wear one.
Then I’m not wearing it

Attached: 3DBBD3CE-8CD8-4968-A0DD-03CB3709BDCB.jpg (1450x1800, 405.67K)

I have yet to see any proof that belts are anything but a cope unless you are a competitive lifter.
Think about it, it’s meant to brace your core so you can support heavier weight than your core will normally allow.
But what’s the point of lifting that extra weight now with a belt instead of just working on your core strength until you can do it without the belt?

I have some pain in my back man, I just think it could help stopping it. How many kg do you squat without a belt?

I've been lifting for 12 years and I haven't worn a belt once.

Those are worthless. Get a leather one or use the one at your gym. Any decent gym has a few.

Good dont. If you really wanna look like a faggot buy that useless fucking valeo belt and squat with it. Dont forget your squat plug. If you cant invest 100$ for your hobby youll stay dyel
>Its meant to brace your core
Fucking moron. Ever heard of intra-abdominal pressure? The valsalva maneuver? You brace your core, your belt locks your vertibre in place internally. Another dyel spotted

Good to know, I’m only 3 months so I guess I don’t need it either, then
Thanks man, I just avoided spend lots of money on this thing. Appreciate it
Whatever

You didnt have to tell us youre 3 months in we know. You must be 18+ to post here you broke fuck.

Nigga got a melanoma?

based. fuck belts. learn to brace your core instead of wrapping up for your 225 squat.

Heavy deadlifting and squatting for 12 years or fucking around in the gym doing cable nonsense? Whats your total

Inzer or SBD?

Typically I'll use a simple old school wide back belt when I want to set a PR. I don't use them in training