Are professional athletes just blessed with good genetics or is it something else?

Are professional athletes just blessed with good genetics or is it something else?

Attached: 1654606572818.jpg (1200x1200, 277.71K)

Something else

this nigga ain't even trying lol, he just grew his hair out.

that's a MAN, baby

female swimmers kind of just look like that anyway

Athleticism is one of the more enigmatic human traits. It certainly helps you procreate but is not necessary, same with intelligence. Since athleticism often ties with genetic purity and symmetry, I would consider athleticism to be more attractive. Nobody has ever been harmed by extraordinary athleticism but extraordinary intelligence is a curse

She cute uwu

Why is that man wearing a one piece?

Theyre on gear but still yes. But response to gear is a genetic trait.

They were born blessed. Thats why they are athletes in the first place.

Natural talent (genetics) + practice = skill

Access to PEDs and world-class coaching also helps.

So he can win

Not this much. Look at this fucking guy.

Attached: age-of-consent-europe.jpg (1920x1440, 305.44K)

xer is very strikingly aesthetic desu

hard work + talent (genetics) + drugs

Still would.

>she
>they
kill yourself.
kill yourself.

It really is genetics. Your average Joe will never be competitive in something like sprinting no matter how much time, effort, and drugs they put into it. They just don't have the fast twitch muscle fiber makeup and the other factors that go into genetic potential for the sport. It's the same with strength sports - I train sometimes with a world champion weightlifter who as a scrawny teenage girl was cleaning 2 plates with barely any time invested and after a few years of dedicated work won a sr world title. Drugs can help the moderately talented become competitive and the genetically blessed become champions but they'll never take a schmuck to the podium..

If you haven't been winning at competitive sports throughout your childhood you probably aren't talented enough to do anything serious as an adult, and that's just the way it is.

why is my society so insane

this can't go on

>at least 10 Any Forums bait threads

i wish public execution was still popular

I would have sex with this lady

>isn't mad about trannies invading sports not designed for them
>IS mad about people pointing it out
I hate leftoids like you wouldn't believe

it doesn't affect me so why the fuck do i care? if you faggot Any Forumsniggers put half the energy in things that you put into shit that does not matter, you'd be rich and also wouldn't give a fuck

i wish you tranny fuckers would kill yourselves at the same rate they do
>thinks it doesn't affect him

>who cares about ethics in any form besides that which directly affects me personally
You are a bad person
But let's turn this around then
Your welching doesn't affect me, so why should I care about it? If you put half as much effort into things as you did about bitching on the internet, you'd be rich and also wouldn't give a fuck (about what people on the internet are saying)

mirin lats