Reminder:

"People" who consume grain on the regular and think it will help with gains are destined to fail and are historically seen as weak. Switch to the dairy and meat diet, your body will thank you.

Attached: mongol.png (516x917, 809.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Suiyang
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Painful shits await you

>the chinese noted with surpsied and disgust
>disgust
Lmao
>oh no look a those disgusting mongorian they no eat so long, they no eat

painful gains await you

I've eaten mostly beef and chicken in the last week and it was one of the most productive and successful weeks of my life. I'm convinced that brain power is transferred via meat

eat da meat, be da meat

based

Based OP.

Seething vegan.

Attached: fiber.jpg (640x361, 34.16K)

>protein gives you strong bones
Uhhhhhhhh

Attached: op_faggot_star_trek.jpg (640x480, 58.65K)

Are women really more content with having to share their husband with other women

They had dairy also

holy shit you're a such a nigger it's even funny anymore:
>Yogurt, milk, cheese
>Dairy
>Calcium
>Bone growth
>Strong bones
please read next time you peanut brained monkey

Pretty sure Vitamin D and Calcium gives you strong bones, not protein, and Mongols didn't have fortified milk.

Lmao I’m pro eating lots of meat but that’s just not true. If you don’t eat fiber you’ll get hemorrhoids. That’s why so many Americans have hemorrhoids

They had milk cheese yogurt and also ate blood

They have hemorrhoids from sitting and straining on the toilet. High grain and high fiber diets cause IBS and appendicitis.

unironically yes

I wish you faggots would read anything about the mongols aside from the 3 images you spam. They practically ate everything that moved. Rats, cats, dogs, humans. They’re worse than the Chinese. They also ate roots. Tubers, foraged vegetables, and millet. Do you really think your x3 over processed ground beef is anything close to what mongols consumed? Get real.

user chinese absolutely mogs literally everyone else in history when it comes to cannibalism

>invade place
>eat humans
That's an OP strat, is that how they conquered everywhere? They can't go hungry basically

None of those naturally have Vitamin D

boney, peasant fingers typed these words.

what even are you saying? how is eating everything that moves worse than the chinese? it's a matter of communal survival. they only started eating grain during the expansion into the southwest of Eurasia.

Brought this to mind kek
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Suiyang

Attached: 1655529231415.png (980x1148, 94K)

Yeah seems like a pretty good idea

>Zhang Xun took his concubine out and killed her in front of his soldiers in order to feed them. He said, "You have been working hard at protecting this city for the country wholeheartedly. Your loyalty is uncompromised despite the long-lasting hunger. Since I can't cut out my own flesh to feed you, how can I keep this woman and just ignore the dangerous situation?" All the soldiers cried, and they did not want to eat. Zhang Xun ordered them to eat the flesh. Afterwards, they caught the women in the city. After the women were run out, they turned to old and young males. 20,000 to 30,000 people were eaten. People always remained loyal.

tfw no yummy concubine

Attached: mfw.jpg (640x481, 12.38K)

This is actually pretty insane. Cannibalism is so intertwined with the chinese. During the communist revolution the CCP encouraged the citizens to attack and eat political opponents. When Confucius was around it was controversial for him to suggest that murdering and eating people without good reason to be immoral.

Chinese people still eat dead babies.

Chinese people are the niggers of the Mongoloid peoples.

>milk

Unfortunately unless you're also getting your milk/dairy straight naturally from a yak you're getting milk that's pure fucked up cow estrogen and the more you drink of it the more your test levels will get fucked.

Attached: 1593890489794.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)