Stops your bulk by making food expensive

>stops your bulk by making food expensive

Attached: 608abe1635c46f0018c0b367.jpeg.jpg (1136x852, 84.75K)

How did Trump lose to a guy with dementia? Shamefur dispray

Incredibly stupid voters

cheap high calorie food is cheap though

Because of the (((conveniently))) found boxes of ballots that all happened to have Biden's name on them, and the (((unfortunate timing))) of the flooding of a ballot counting area in a crucial state.

yeh

Attached: hartford convenience store.jpg (1280x720, 102.31K)

This.Obvious fraud. Leaving aside the blatant cases in cities filled with riggers like Atlanta and Philadelphia, biden won seniors in Arizona. That is fucking absurd and they definitely harvested ballots there

I am not from the US, but here in Brazil I'm struggling to keep a good diet

most popular president in US history

Cheating and he got away with it because everyone knows Americans are push overs that won't do anything as long as they can eat their goyslop watch their capeshit movies

we can always eat spam

Lol sore losers

At least he's not monkey like the Obamas

Attached: OIP (2).jpg (336x282, 12.22K)

No libtard has any right to act smug when they have harmed the poor and the middle class this much

EVERYTHING IS POLITICAL NOW YOU MUST ALWAYS BE ANGRY NEVER FORGET ABOUT POLITICS ALWAYS BE ANGRY AND MAD DONT QUESTION WHY YOU HAVE TO BE ANGRY JUST BE ANGRY AND AGREE WITH MY OPINIONS

He lost when he cucked out of the white house and left his supporters to rot after having his election stolen.

He pussied out because it got too real, he is just some rich TV guy at the end of the day. Doesn't have the stones to actually lead people into overtaking the government

There comes a point where you should be mad tho. You'll get there soon enough I'm sure

He accidentally gave money directly to all U.S. households; they’re only supposed to do that for corporations or people with a ten digit net worth

>Inflation
>Green new deal
>Great reset
>Criminals are going unpunished and victims are being punished
>Open border flooding the nation with drugs, gangs, and violent criminals
>Assaults by the left on the first and second amendment
>Communist show trial about jan 6th
>hyper focus on white racism which doesn't exist
>No faith in election system due to massive election fraud
>media obviously lying to peoples faces
>lockdowns
>vaccine deaths
it’s over

Attached: ameri it's over.png (600x800, 40.85K)

WHY IS PROTEIN SO EXPENSIVE I NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE AND I REFUSE TO EAT GOYSLOP THIS IS RUINING MY LIFE AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

user I was mad years ago. Then I got smart and realized none of it fucking matters. You cant fight all this bullshit on your own and no one will stand and fight with you so whats the fucking point. I just focus on making money, getting Any Forums and trying to exit this clown society. Politics is a theatre meant to give the average voter the illusion their opinions mean anything. They dont.

>realized none of it fucking matters.
Into the fucking trash it goes

>hyper focus on white racism which doesn't exist
Have you ever been on Any Forums lmao

To ruin a life, you must have one first.

He was a subversive kike backstabber and his particular shift as a particular puppet for the new world order ended

ok bud keep getting mad about politics im sure youll really make a difference out there champ