Saturday feels because friday is too short for cunts that actually work

Saturday feels because friday is too short for cunts that actually work

Attached: axMX9bK_700b.jpg (700x549, 83.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K7OdNv1ZU-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm working a dance party tonight and a 60 year old man is wearing a pink wig and schoolgirl outfit with roller blades. I hate this place.

Attached: IMG_20220617_215321_447.jpg (720x1280, 116.89K)

I started fin today and I’m really scared. I want to believe that it’s safe like I was told by medical professionals but obviously anons here have different opinions. I can’t tell if I agree with them or if I have been influenced and am being irrational. My sex drive is insane already so I could use a tone down but what if it really slows down? What if it makes me suicidal like I used to be and I ram a knife into my neck on a whim?

Attached: EC0A2CF6-589E-45F7-991D-817F6FC95B93.gif (200x202, 73.17K)

What the fuck

Lmao. Starting out the night geekin, nice.
I'll take a twisted tea and can I smoke in here?
Captcha mkwjh

Attached: 1655010060205.jpg (960x960, 90.55K)

>another Friday I'm home alone and miserable
>no friends to go out with
>sick and tired of being alone
>my happiness is slowly diminishing doing the activities I like alone
Please give me new ideas bros

Attached: Cry.gif (180x248, 39.94K)

KHV Dyel, recent wizard THAT finally met someone great. Terrified I'll fuck it somehow. I'm inexperienced and It shows, worried she'll figure it out and just leave.

Attached: 4ba.png (680x421, 190.12K)

You can start off by sending a bond my way and I might let you follow me around on osrs and answer all questions honestly.
Captcha nratk

Attached: Screenshot_20220318-060807_Old School RuneScape.jpg (1600x720, 586.55K)

Remember this to simplify things, with this woman you're going to hangout,have fun, and hook up. Don't treat things like a date, treat it like a friend you're hanging out with, make sure you break the touch barrier though

Unfortunately I am in the same situation bro. The only thing that I can say is don't give up.

Breaking the touch barrier has been the hardest.
>Treating her like a friend
This was my go to mindset and has worked wonders. We joke, we tease each other. We talk and its effortless. It feels great but just working up the courage to touch her or even try to kiss her has been nerve wracking.

How did you meet her? Have you two gone out? When the time is right do a quick wrap around her shoulder with your arm and tell her she's awesome

You got this bro. You are a stud and you can handle this. She’s into you for a good reason and relax you’ll be fine.

30 year old khv and you met a girl? Can you please explain how you met her and what you've done with her so far?

>t. 30 khv never been on a date and know it's over for me but this would give me hope

>ask girl out on tinder
>she says she needs to take a raincheck on a coffee date over the weekend
>no response since
>find girl IRL
>invite her to join my group of friends/coworkers
>she says her sisters are in town and she might not be available for something we want to do over the weekend
>sure fine, she's not available, shrug it off
>fast forward one week
>ask her if she wants to go out with us again and do something fun
>she says her sister's still in town for the rest of the month
>Get super sharp feeling I'm being lied to again
>Been listening to this song for 3 hours now
youtube.com/watch?v=K7OdNv1ZU-c
Feels like I got big and confident and it didn't even matter. Strong suicidal feelings. I'll make it through but I just wish this wouldn't happen to me.

man
Man i thought the pandemic was bad
I wish i could have it back
>free weekly covid money for losing job cuz covid
>play csgo all day and all night
>drink vodka whiskey rum every day/2nd day
>tinder thots, snapping and calling lots of girls while im drunk and letting the alchol work its magic
>all while im playing csgo and raging at ruskis inbetween calls
>tinder date every weekend just because i managed not to get fat and then was hitting the gym when they relaxed restrictions
>best year of my life
>10 euro return flights to italy
>wish i had it all back

Now i have an ungrateful girlfriend who keeps bsing me, "i will show u i care when u show me u care", i have a 9-5 tech sales job (could be worse, its remote), and i hit the gym 5 days a week. Ive been cutting for 2-3 months now and im nearly 10% bf but my bitch just doesnt care. wont fuck unless she is drunk. pissing me off. i miss the hook ups and random raw sex. i have been with this girl a year and she wont let me cum in her even tho she went on birth control, we have a holiday but i think i need to break up and date randoms until i find the literal perfect girl to settle down with

i dont know lads, it gets harder the older i get to justify living. at this point i think i will save either to go into my dream career or i will buy a flat in portugal/spain and keep working remote sales while drinking and fucking hookers every day

just kidding, tomorrow no more pity its back to the gym and loving my girlfriend :( the grind must go on until im dead and lifeless with a meaningless smile on my face

>twisted tea and can I smoke
The gay bar's down the street, "sir"

pint of Duchesse please

Week has been weird. Started off stressing over a failed state assessment to get my teaching credential. Put off applying for a doctorate program until next year. Coworker hit on me and said she's not surprised both guys and girls are interested in me. Got a call from a principal at a school that wants to hire me, told me to come in next week to check out my new classroom, get acquainted with the school and staff, and meet my new coworkers. Been thinking about my ex a bit, not really to see what went wrong but I kinda pity her. Decided to go to AX alone and try the San Diego Fair alone too. And I leave for graduate school in 2 weeks, my last semester.

life is weird, kinda feels empty not being able to share nights and express myself to the person I thought I would marry after 4 years together. But I'm getting closer to my friends who've always been there, we just don't hang out often. Going to try to pick up new hobbies and try meetup when I get back from school, not really interested in dating, just want to meet new people and get new inspirations. I also realized what my new goal is: to never avert my eyes or look down again.

Spending another night lifting in my home gym, but I'm looking forward to it. Hope you guys all have a good evening.

We meet on bumble and have spoken for like a month now and we've actually done our second date already with a third on the way.

29 year old here going through a very dry spell, never touched dating apps because I'm shit at taking pictures and have nobody to take pics for me. What kind of pics did you upload? Did you get multiple women reaching out?

Forgot to add, you're very likely to get friendzoned or ghosted if you don't start making physical moves on this third date. After the second date you should've been making out

he should have already had phone/webcam sex and potentially even real sex before even going on a date with her

So one pic of me at an outside bar with clear lightning and another one of me (full body) at an anime convention has gotten me the most likes. And the split is like 9/10 cute slam piggies 1/10 gorgeous women so for the first time ever, I have options I never had before.

And the anime one I'm just dressed normally in a decent fit next to a cosplayer that's gotten me tons of comments.

I went to a concert with some friends that I've known for a while but never been to a concert with before
One of them sat like a stone the whole night, complained he couldn't "vibe" around people he knows, and the other started an argument before we left
It was the first show I've been to since covid in early 2020 I just wanted to have fun bros

>30 year old wizard virgin
>another one of me (full body) at an anime convention has gotten me the most likes
>on a dating app
what in the fuck

This is what scares me the most. I'll have to summon the courage to make a move on this 3rd date somehow.

Just two pics? What made you pick bumble over hinged,tinder and other apps?

>Breaking the touch barrier has been the hardest.
>I'll have to summon the courage to make a move on this 3rd date somehow.

HOW DO YOU DO THIS WITHOUT FEELING LIKE A TOO FORWARD CREEP

What's planned for this third date? Can you take her to shoot some pool? You can touch her when helping her fix form and shit

Cousin made it safe from Ukraine, very happy this weekend bros
>She doesn't know I Zpost on Twitter

Attached: FVZHn_CXsAImbkm.jpg (590x536, 43.98K)

Make an RS3 account (ironman if you can't stand spin2win) and go for a quest cape

Damn dude you better lock that shit down for the end of the night, nothing like old man bussy