Andrew Tate

is he full of shit?

Attached: po-tateo.jpg (1080x1203, 161.87K)

hes a chinless dyel ofcourse hes full of shit

probably a homosexual

he's based, idk about his courses tho

follow Onassis

Attached: 1599814034119.jpg (768x1053, 128.43K)

Yeah but you’re all so fucking stupid that you eat his shit up so it works.

> dude take a picture of me *kinda* looking through the window

he should train lips
my chin is about the same size but my lips stick better to my bones
a little smile or something

Lol at that donut

Just view his content as comedy, basically irl r9k/fit chadposting that baits a ton of normies and women.

>Yeah bro I just backhand that bitch and make her suck my dick cause I'm alpha and you ain't gonna do shit bitch

Don't be a loser dickride buying his "Hustlers University" scam bullshit.

>fuck that guy and his
>millions
>car collection
>jet
>multiple gfs
I love these threads. An ocean of seethe and cope to swim through. Dude is literally the chad and y’all are the virgins. The fucking meme irl

Attached: 631DCA70-E3A3-4FCD-A9E1-BB411D4E4A0E.jpg (640x640, 37.54K)

Am a member. It’s literally not a scam but keep coping so you don’t even have to try

They’re legit. Far more valuable than a $50k degree

Anyone who charges money to teach you how to be a man (Tate, Jack Murphy, etc.) is best avoided. Mostly just b8 for kids who grew up without a father

Not what the course are for but k

Lmao is Andrew so desperate that he has to send shills to this board?

I have no idea who this is but he looks like he runs a pyramid scheme.

The course are probably crypto shit which retards like you gobble up
Pathetic faggot paying someone to make money like he's warren buffet spilling the beans
The reason why he's rich is because he whores women out and traffics them. You can do that too if you have no morals

what do his courses even entail

You do realise that he put himself into debt to present this image
Absolute dumb fucks like you who literally bought into his marketing campaign are the reason why this actually panned out for him
You are a genuine NPC. You suddenly saw him appear out of nowhere and thought "Well I guess he's doing something right! He has a supercar!"
No, you just bought into a pretty smart marketing campaign which you have no chance of replicating

OP here this was the reply I was looking for, will look into this.

Everything about this guy seems off and I'd be less than surprised if all of his status and wealth is a fabrication. Real ultra rich "mafia bosses" wouldn't make such a huge target of themselves as he has. I've also yet to find anyone backing up the legitimacy of his programs or his supposed "code to the matrix" bullshit.

Attached: 1570747796208.jpg (152x225, 9.82K)

Not a shill keep coping

Of course its a lie, hes rich thanks to retards like the ones you see in this thread but you dont have the money to buy all the shit he has from whoring women out on cam sites

I knew of him before he even became big but ok kek

Reminds of the joke where a guy sells a $1 book on how to become a millionaire. When you open the book it just has 1 page which says sell a million books for $1.

Attached: 1652832857860.gif (497x302, 3.01M)

Wow good for you, you follow the dead sport of kickboxing I'm really glad you mentioned that