Forward Head Posture

How the fuck do I fix this? New to lifting, so I’m wondering if it naturally goes away as the upper body strengthens or is it something that requires specific stretches and exercises?

Attached: 7E0048FA-E2E5-464F-A605-E7D4261025E9.jpg (813x1169, 348.22K)

not many solutions brother
Captcha 0nmjn

Attached: _bordersecurity.jpg (525x1024, 90.67K)

just stop doing it. look in a mirror, correct your posture (including pulling your shoulders back), and maintain that throughout the day.

Deadlifts might fix it, if they will you will see improvement in a month of SS

Do this
but make sure to focus on maintaining eat at the same time you focus on your breath
so your brain associates good posture with breathing (which you do all the time)
and it should be like that desu
correct breathing is:
>straight neck
>straight back
>neutral pelvic tilt
>tongue in roof of motuh

chest and neck stretches

Building your back muscles definitely will help. Pullups and deadlift helped me the most. Obviously fixing your posture and checking yourself when you unconsciously slouch your neck helps the most but making your back stronger so you always naturally pull your shoulder blades back like when you lock in during deadlift will also in turns pull your neck back. So yeah do your back days seriously.

youtube has lots of different tutorials, the main one being where you stand against the wall and chin tuck, but its really difficult to ascertain which one actually works from all the 10s of methods presented.

I'd probably recommend getting a good chair for posture, since that is where you probably spend most of your time and then be extra conscious when you're looking at your phone and sleep with a really low neutral pillow or in whichever way puts your spine in the ideal neutral position.

I sometimes put my pullow lengthwise under my thorax and I wake up feeling pretty OK.
Im also a piece of shit that rolls my pillow in half and does the classic laptop on stomach chad guaranteed insomnia surfing and kino consuming position

Attached: 1655219917853.webm (1920x1080, 2.92M)

it just takes consistency. always focus on posture and eventually it will correct. not really good enough to do weird exercises sporadically

dont waste your time doing neck workouts
focus on shit that helps with your thoratic spine

get a band and do rows
straight arm pulldown
front raises
side raises
external rotations

you need to strengthen your back and muscles around the thoratic spine that support the head and neck

a lot of neck health is centered
fuck it out dont feel like typing

dont do this unless you want long term back problems
every fatty just tells people to do ss because thats all they know

Sleep on your back without pillow. That's it

There's plenty of "how to fix tech neck" videos on jewtube. In my case it didn't fully go away until I broke the habit of looking down on my phone.

I dont sleep with a pillow anymore, that helped me. Dont EVER tell anyone that you dont sleep with a pillow, for some reason you might aswell tell them you jerk of to cartoons

It's probably caused by an imbalance in the strength of certain muscles, but I don't know which

unironically get a mirror and put it at your desk
when you see yourself doing it youll stop

Shut the fuck up check this out

stick your chest out as far as you can
that’s it, that’s literally it. don’t thank me
Suck me off later you chicken headed slut

I could destroy and rape her so easily...why do i think that..what is happening to me, /fit ?

only meme answers ITT btw, so listen to mine (advice of an actual chiropractor)
push your shoulders forward, your neck will naturally straigthen
if you walk shoulders retracted and chest out your head will want to move forward, so stop doing it

Chiropractors are meme snake oil salesmen according to my Dr friends

Pretend you are a manlet trying to look over a shelf, you will inevitably straighten your spine and neck

With a noose

>chiropractor
kek

Hey?

A personal trainer I used to have gave the opposite advice, pushing the shoulders backwards and towards each other.

also stand like this everywhere you go

Attached: stand.jpg (157x495, 8.25K)