>stick to your program edition
post video of your lifts
>programs, stretching, bands, lift tutorials
pastebin.com/V84Y0J9Y
>tripfag numbers
pastebin.com/nMsfR4Jj
>conjugate pastebin
pastebin.com/hVpZANaT

Attached: 1654000726848.jpg (1024x559, 60.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PDnNG5k-u8I
youtu.be/YSAq2wsCoiY
youtu.be/OsEGKpvfDAA
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ghost wipe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1655328198251.png (1414x797, 506.2K)

I pulled 3pl8 pretty safely yesterday so I'm thinking if I can add a plate every week then I'll be where I need to be at comp but only exactly.

Yoke is another story and I don't have a plan for that.

These threads have so much potential but end up the valley of disappointment.

WAWTT
WAWLTT
WAWET
WAWFT

Attached: grug lift stone.jpg (508x886, 101.03K)

how the tables have turned
>5x325 today

Attached: 1655349385097.gif (500x455, 496.37K)

checked
How long until comp?

>WAWTT
Squat deload bullshit
3x5
Leg Press 3x10
Back extension 3x10
Hanging leg raise ALL THE WAY UP 3x5
Neck front back 3x15
HIIT sprints on air bike

July 23

don't get me wrong, I did like 8x8

>Hanging leg raise ALL THE WAY UP 3x5
Based and Tatepilled
I did knees to chest 5x5 today. Can't quite get legs all the way up yet. Feels very nice on my back and hips at any rate.

Lawful evil: figgy
Lawful good: smg
Chaotic neutral: Sean (he balanced out Simon, and figgy larping as him creates a counterbalance)
Chaotic evil: Simon (is probably making this post)

Most relevant books for proper training:
>Louie Simmons
Westside Barbell Book of Methods, Bench Press Manual, and Book of Squat and Deadlift. One of the best authors for training fundamentals, but program guidelines are quite loose.
>Josh Bryant
Jailhouse Strong, JHS 8x8 Offseason Powerlifting Program, and JHS Successful Mindset Manual. Great author for training fundamentals. However, there is no free peaking program.
>Cory Swede Burns
5th Set, and 5th Set Evolutions. Most up to date training program templates, only the bench peak is outdated.
>Jim Wendler
5/3/1 for Powerlifting, 5/3/1 Forever. 5/3/1 for PL is a great beginner book, and if you like it, Forever can be used to adapt it for longer term progress.
Bryant's and Burns's books are well written, but Wendler seems like a retard and Louie cannot into English. All of the books are in the pastebin in Bobbergstein's drive.

Louie is greater than all: youtu.be/PDnNG5k-u8I
Bands are like steroids: youtu.be/YSAq2wsCoiY

BEGINNER PROGRAMMING
general recommendation:
"Beginner Prep School" From 5/3/1 Forever. Submaximal Full Body Barbell work + lots of GPP. Appropriate for both weight loss and weight gain.

weight gain specialty:
Westside for Skinny Bastards III by defranco. Lots of muscle building exercises, and DE Squats are replaced with jumping for ease of access.

powerlifting specialty:
5th Set but only reset the mesocycle as needed instead. Friendly for both weight gain and weight loss, still has cardio, but it's a powerlifting focus instead of having more GPP.
5/3/1 for Powerlifting is a good choice too, I'd say it's mostly personal preference between these two.

Attached: westsideforboobadevelopment.jpg (850x1415, 160.09K)

I usually use straps 3x10 but today just did 3x5 for deload week without straps. The straps make it way better.

I tried it without them, never again. I'm too fat for that shit, gave me shoulder ouchies.

>WAWTT
3dTM w2d3 (intensity)
5x325 S/B/D
some arms
>WAWLTT
just watching wrestling
youtu.be/OsEGKpvfDAA
>WAWET
ECA stack
lifting
rice, lentils, asparagus
quart milk
OJ & creatine
nother coffee
sweet potato
regular potato
nother quart of milk
DUDE smoke
dinner? probably just gonna hardboil some eggs
>WAWFT
comfy in every way, took a 10/10 dump earlier. I mean a massive but totally comfortable and speedy no-wiper. you must eat oats brothers

Attached: FVZSCKOWUAMGxsk.png (615x657, 548.96K)

>no-wiper
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ghost wipe
Based and I hope you prove 3 day is the best OG way to gains.

Ive been thinking about how for endeavors in other areas, progress usually follows an exponential curve like in op image. However, we all know that gains tend to follow a logarithmic curve, with beginners progressing rapidly and progress rapidly slowing as one reaches their maximum potential for their genes, bodyweight, etc. How do these two penomena interact for lifting weights brothers? I cant wrap my head around it

>WAWTT
speed larsen double blues 200x3x9 mid and wide
box jump 22"x4x10
power bar row 185x6x6
db rolling tri 50x14~15x2
>WAWLTT
thousand leaves
>WAWET
diet food
still stuck at 291/292, but i only just dropped milk from my diet, it should start coming off soon cuz i'm hungry all the time
>WAWFT
pretty good, sleep schedule is fucked though

Attached: larsendlblblues200x3x9.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

We agree Sean and Simon are definitely chaotic, but we disagree on which one is evil and which one is neutral. We agree that figgy is good, but disagree whether he is lawful or chaotic. Bobby is neutral. Smg is good. We need some more input from the peanut gallery

that is exactly the term I needed. I don't want y'all to think I didn't try

man, potatoes, beans, greens--they're all good for the digestion but oats just absolutely mog

Why no close?

cuz i can lockout 40 pounds over my max, but i get stuck at the mid and bottom

Sean doesn’t really disrupt the established norms of the board, he was a key part of the board. Simon just went rogue and started trashing the place, and got some other anons to play along. Smg, THE and Bobby are the rules based order that reigns him in. Weems and 9 are closeted Simonposters. Kimcel is a retard, definition of neutral. Figgy is by the book, but evil, lawful evil is correct.

Simon shut the fuck up with your shitty alignment chart