My barber fucked me up so bad what are some exercises that will help my hair grow faster PLEASE

my barber fucked me up so bad what are some exercises that will help my hair grow faster PLEASE

Attached: 1a1cffae84a871543e358cc620f39869.jpg (400x400, 9.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Yehk_h_Uj6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

buzz it

shave it all, better than a goofy ass lil cut

>no pics
I don't care

They did the same with me at the beginning of the year

Go back to him and tell him to buzz that shit off your head and you want your money back!

Attached: Screenshot_20220617-210838_Edge.jpg (821x474, 209.87K)

I would like it if the back wasn’t a different color but I’m an edge lord cringe weeb.

Attached: 89857662-33A4-4DFD-912F-61D3903D83C9.gif (387x281, 497.82K)

not that bad user, you'll get used to it. Just wear a hat in the meantime

it's salvageable if you're willing to do the short sides/back and long top haircut

No that’s cringe now. What he did is in style.

mullets?

kek did you ask for a mullet? your barber fucked up your front bangs and left your fucking back long LOL what the fuck kind of a barber is this.

Scalp massage makes the hair grow faster. I learned it from a Foxtrot comic.

Yes

I believe it, this guy here says he himself and men have been able to reverse hair loss with massaging the scalp.
This works because apparently one of the main causes of hair loss is muscle tension in the scalp muscles, and injecting botox to paralise those muscles also works for saving the hair
youtu.be/Yehk_h_Uj6k

get Onassis cut

Attached: Aristotle_Onassis_1967cr.jpg (914x1218, 339.06K)

Take biotin 5000mcg a day. Also use thickening shampoos/conditioner and take a quality multivitamin to get proper vitamins/minerals to support hair growth.

I've noticed a rapid increase in hair growth and increased thickness doing this the past two weeks after my hair was cut way too short. By nezt week it'll be perfect.

Attached: andrewdoeshair-growing-hair-out-guide-chin-length-hairstyles-men4.jpg (1080x1350, 118.75K)

Damn that is a great hairline for his age. Fake?

kinda sick. youre just not used to it

Attached: eron musku.jpg (219x283, 15.04K)

???? Is everyone replying to this trolling or clueless???

Bro you had nice hair before maybe next time go for a trim. Either buzz it all, or fade the side/back and do something fun with the top