I had sex for the first time today

It wasn't that good. All I felt was my dick rubbing on a moist, warm, meaty and wrinkled wrap inside a woman, and my orgasm was super weak with almost no ejaculation. To be honest, wanking feels much better than sex to me.
It was fun tho because we pretended to fight each other on the bed.
The girl (a work colleague I started dating not long ago) said she liked it very much and wants to repeat soon but I don't think I will.
Age 21.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1643646825345.png (950x1344, 1.08M)

You should fuck a tranny cuz you know.. yolo

I'm not into dudes with skirts

Sorry to hear your first time was bad. Trust me, it gets better.

Attached: 1641751826283.jpg (753x999, 160.1K)

How about anal with a girl? I heard it's pretty close to your handpussy.

stop gorilla gripping your dick every time you jack off you retard

Thanks mate, I think I'll give it another try and if it doesn't get better I'll go full-time coomer like I used to.

I don't like the idea of putting my dick inside someone's shit hole

I literally wank with three fingers and almost no grip

who cares about having a poor orgasm if it was a cool time with a girl who's into you

If I can't enjoy eating the main dish, there's no point on forcing myself to do it only to eat the sidedishes

Are you circumcised? Rip

i personally wouldn't care at all about the strength of my orgasms because i see it as more of an inter-personal emotional thing

Nah, thank god for that

Listen, first times can be rough. However, just remember the old saying: sex is like pizza: even when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

Maybe you just had an awkward first go and could make use of a do-over. She sounds like she wants to go again. Maybe endulge her once or a few times more to see if it gets better before throwing in the towel completely?

You'll get better at it, it's not just pleasing her that takes practice, applies to yourself too.

I understand your positions and I'll give sex another shot, but if it doesn't get better I'll just quit. I wonder how did society trick me into believing putting my dick inside a woman is the best thing in the world, to me it's just bland.

your nuts are going to be tied to your actual arousal state. it seems obvious but if you dont find her attractive, you arent going to have huge cooms. you probably have better fuel in your spank bank than with her.

That's what I'm saying. My first time was garbage, too. I've since changed my position. Sex kicks ass.

I can almost guarantee it was bad because you were nervous and anxious. Like any act your not gonna be great the first couple of times and your gonna need a few to loosen your nerves.

you don't need to have sex all the time
make a pause and get to know each other better

Man, I haven't been laid in over 2 months. I go to bed every night grinding on the sheets, fantasizing about once again having access to some sloppy strange. Fucking hell, I need some god damn pussy on my face. Oh and don't worry OP, most people's first time isn't all that great. It gets better once you learn more about your partner and yourself.

Attached: 1637160443970.jpg (483x565, 58.39K)

Similar for me but I didn't cum.

it just seems like you aren't emotionally invested so it's not that great for you

you're gay, or brain damaged from cooming, or endocrine disrupted beyond repair. my first time felt like the entire universe aligned down to my dick and and i understood the entire purpose of existence the second i dipped into that pussy.