Why aren't there as many men in college anymore?

Why aren't there as many men in college anymore?

I'm glad to see there's more women in school (or at least that's how it looks). But there seems to be less and less boys attending classes. Which makes dating difficult, especially if you're trying to find suitable a partner. And the times you do find one, he's usually taken or already married.

And I'm not the only who's one feeling this way. My friends have voiced similar concerns, which is actually how I noticed this divide in the first place. And women we've never met before have expressed similar frustrations. Where have all the men gone?

Attached: 1643643781396.jpg (1024x1024, 352.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/620066/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/11/08/whats-behind-the-growing-gap-between-men-and-women-in-college-completion/
insider.com/growing-trend-fewer-men-in-college-leading-to-mating-crisis-2021-9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More men are quitting the rat race because it's rigged. Add in the fact more men than ever before are not having sex. When they don't get the rewards there really is nothing to work for. You can be a neet or wagecuck, living with your parents, playing vidya and live a comfy life. Why go to university? The uni-sluts are going for sugar daddies anyway.

Fucking hell, are you shitposting this everywhere? I already told you, this shit been making the news for a good couple of years. You're not special for noticing something everyone else has.

- amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/620066/
- pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/11/08/whats-behind-the-growing-gap-between-men-and-women-in-college-completion/
- insider.com/growing-trend-fewer-men-in-college-leading-to-mating-crisis-2021-9

Fuck off.

>Where have all the men gone?
We're sitting next to you in class but you're scrolling Instagram and playing Candy Crush instead of talking to us

Attached: 1547185730507.png (306x306, 100.76K)

Why aren't you going up to her like a man?

coping because you didnt go to college arenr you

>I'm glad to see there's more women in school
Why? So they can throw their lives away on marketing degrees and diversity hire make work jobs?

Boys don't actually study, so why would they go to classes if they can just cheat in their exams and get diplomas this way and still be perceived as smart?

Not really worth my time

Attached: 1627294593205.gif (538x572, 338.43K)

>get Becky's attention while she's scrolling away on her phone
>ask her to hang out
>she says no
or
>she says yes
>spend a ton of time and money entertaining her
>maybe get some pussy
>realize I have absolutely nothing in common with her other than the classes we take
>go back to fapping and pursuing my hobbies on my own time
>rinse and repeat
Most of Any Forums is stuck in the first loop, eventually we all hit the second. I'm not saying MGTOW is the answer, but women are pretty worthless these days.

Attached: 1559674057010.jpg (675x675, 180.16K)

youve made a big step. youve realized that even though youre horny for becky & stacy, you cant actually get along with them on a day to day basis.

The next step is realizing that you can find a woman with the same values as you have. It's difficult, but heres a couple things. For one, a lot of girls who place more value on academic interests/nerdy stuff do it because they werent popular in high school. This doesnt mean theyre ugly, but it does often mean they dont prdent themselves in the "cute" way that a becky does.

They will often be frumpy, frizzy hair or just a plain ponytail. Ugly glasses. Chunky maybe. But the thing is, a lot of these women actually cuten the fuck up after college. Its a complicated phenomenon.

These women, your true waifus, feel mogged by beckies their whole school life, so they dont even try to be cute, they focus on other things. But after school, now that theyre in a work environment, things are very different. Especially if theyre in STEM, there arent any beckies around mogging them every day. Their self esteem improves. They arent scared of being teasdd if they come out of their shell and dress more nicely. They realize that all the beckies they went to high schook with are trapped in their home town with 2 kids at 26.

When these women walked into a college gym, they were too intimidated by rows of fit beckies jogging. But as an adult, if you go into a planet fitness, its all moms and such who are way fatter than them.

These, the late bloomers, are your waifus. Not so attractive they may be in college, but around 28, the worm starts to turn. Becky has a kid and still drinks too much wine, shes aging fast. Your waifu is still starting her career, finally feeling herself to be cute & an attractive person, looking to carefully choose a good boyfriend and have kids at 33 like rich people do.

No I did, why are you seething tho? I'm just telling the truth troon

dont you dare call me that. very rude and disgusting.

cant lie i "dropped out of the rate race" too in the sense that I didnt get a normal job in my field and started doing online exommerce shit. but i make more money than i would have.

"Dropping out of the rat race" to sit on your ass is just being a lazy fuck, do any work you want to do though. or at least work at a grocery store or something you bum

I'm already turning 22 in a few days and about to graduate, never met a single "le late bloomer miner waifu" as you describe. I'm a bit of a late bloomer myself (used to be fat) so it's a damn shame. Maybe I'll get lucky and meet one in med school.

i mean 22 is too young as i said. It takes them a long time to recover from the trauma of becky bullying. But med school is probably ideal, the long hours force them to get thin, and older male doctors give them direct and insulting appearance advice that they usually take kek.

Really though, getting "oh you look so good today! you should wear makeup more often!" from a clearly lying becky is just discouraging and depressing, while getting "you'd be a stunner with a little lipstick" from a genuinely horny older male doctor is, while creepy, at least honest, and they are more encouraged by it.

the real problem is that i don't really have any idea about where or how to approach women in general, let alone find some specific ones that share my values or interests

Interdasting. Any advice on how to identify these types and how best to approach them? I feel like if I asked a fembot type to hang out or get dinner or drinks sometime she'd probably freak and ghost me, kek

Attached: patche readan.png (750x663, 513.64K)

Because the curriculum went from facts and knowledge to feelings and tranny niggers. It went from merit based to sex and race based. And the Jews scam and run the system the whole way down. 60% of white men in Ivy League schools are actually Jews. Jews get to play being white and claiming not when it fits their goals. In today's society, being a non-white and/or woman is highly sought after and they are catered to.

Gynocentrism, if you have ever been in a social area you would notice that women will only promote other women who continue on to promote only women. Men are also gynocentric they will mindlessly feel sorry for women they dont know more than a guy who has been injured severely so you combine these 2 factors and you up with social institutions completely infested with women.

I don't think it's that simple Any Forumschud. Men are pursuing the trades, military, blue collar jobs, or neeting at higher rates now because the jobs that require a college degree don't pay enough to justify getting the degree anymore. The humanities are a joke now too

Ingot kicked out of t after a fit of violence. Attended fommunity college for 4 years. Trying to transfer. Its out of my hands now.