Lets play a little game

lets play a little game
whats your strategy?
how much can you endure?

Attached: game.jpg (1900x7723, 1.91M)

If you take the age potion you can spend the other 50 points on the amnesties you like and basically get 10 years of life for free in which you can also train your body or develop your skills. Personally would go the gymmaxx+pool and books/music route

I'd go with the age potion, an upgraded gym, basic kitchen, doctor, and friendly visitor.
If one of my interests is martial arts, would I be able to spar/fight the visitor without violating the no-hurting-him rule?
Good idea, going in without the age potion would be shit.

i think potion + what you def. need and maybe the home theater as a cheat code to not get a bed or a bigger room. the doctor is needed too and you could save on the food with the basic kitchen. idk about the gf but if you do it you'd have to max your time with that person since they could literall provide you with info from the outside world since it doesnt specify that. With a person you LIKE it wouldnt feel like youre inside for 10 years, it would just feel like youre a stay at home dad.

I spent 53 points, leaving me with 47 million USD behind. 10 years is a small price to pay for living in a luxury for the rest of my life.
For reference, I spent ~9 years getting a college degree.
I checked the absolute necessity and what I currently have living as a NEET. Not much of a change in lifestyle desu...
The only thing that might damage my psyche could be loneliness and years spent daydreaming.

Attached: 1643643511637.jpg (1900x7723, 1.94M)

picrelated medz plz

Attached: schizo.jpg (500x500, 67.14K)

I could spend 17 points
Don't need much besides some hygiene, medical assistance, and some tunes

>Visitor upgrade 3 is attracted to you
Nice try points jew. Give me the money.

how do you plan to upgrade to podcasts if you never got the musicplayer?

Realistically you only need a few million to live the rest of your life without needing to work, so this doesn't even seem like a challenge

thats gonna change in 10 years
and if you already suffer through 10 years of this, might as well get out something more than "i dont need to work anymore"

Not really, 5 million will still be enough to retire on in 10 years
That gives you enough points to live a pretty great lifestyle, you would be living better than a lot of people free but in poverty

Literally nobody here could survive that, or atleast come out the same they were before. The only people I even see having the slightest chance of surviving that are some buddhist fucking monks who live on some giant ass mountain. 10 years of ZERO human interaction and bare minimum stimulation would turn you into a fucking vegetable freak.

>10 years of ZERO human interaction and bare minimum stimulation would turn you into a fucking vegetable freak.
...but you can literally purchase human interactions and a lot of stimulations?

Let's see

Lightswitch
Toilet
Sink (would appreciate a bidet too if possible)
Shower
Warm water
Bed
Ceiling windows
Monthly clothes
Fine dine food
9 hours music player
Weekly books
Home theater
Gaming computer
6 hours gaming upgrade
3 hours internet access
Medical assistance

If my calculations are correct i'm left with 30 milions which is fine by me
Only thing i'd regret is not saving enough to get the non-aging potion but whatever that's the sad condition of mankind

Wow bro, 2 hours a week of visitation that's so good. You probably spend more than 2 hours a week browsing this fucking board retard. See you in 10 years when you're some fucking vegetable bro.

you can get 8 hours of visitation 6 times a week, might be even too much for some autists

Not everyone is a subhuman normalnigger monkey with a pathological need to have retards partying around him 24/7
Also there's an option to have access to the internet so i'd still be browsing this board
Cope, seethe, dilate etc.

You do realize this board is human interaction too right? Guess you have a pathological need to have retards boarding around you 24/7.

get the jacuzzi get in it and throw every electronic in it because i'm not wasting 10 years

you can reduce the years

Not in the same way and you're the one who brought up internet browsing as a stand in for social interactions, but you're shifting the goalpost at this point anyway
The hypothetical scenario in OP is not impossible to beat or insanity inducing and you're a gigantic raging faggot who projects his needs and insecurities onto the rest of humanity