Why not just settle for a mixed-race gf...

Why not just settle for a mixed-race gf? They're looked down upon by most normal people so they're just as desperate to find someone, anyone, who will love them. Yeah they're strange looking but robots are ugly too, you wouldn't be alone if you weren't.

Attached: canttellifwhiteornot.webm (576x1024, 1.87M)

Mulattoes attract black guys like the sun to an insect.

>They're looked down upon by most normal people
uhm no? everybody is sucking their cocks because muh diversity
as long as they are mixed race women or mixed race men that are part black, because i am mexican and all i get is a bag full of dicks to eat

Nah hapa women are extremely popular

I would literally be with a 50 year old homeless girl. My standards cant go any lower. Makes no difference no one has any interest in me.

I was going to post this. This is what they really mean when they say, "Once you go black, you don't go back." White girl gives girth to mulattos and black men hop on the mulatto chick before a pure black, they love the red-bones. Mulatto dudes are actually less popular with white girls because they're less than black so they go after black girls instead. By the time we reach the white woman's great-grandchildren, you'd think the family was always black. And that's it, thousands of years of white heritage erased in one generation.

Good. originalpost niggggg

True and and if u are white with a mixed girlfriend they seeth like crazy and even come up to u in public give u dirty looks etc etc

Its because blacks are obsessed with mixed kids and light skin most blacks dads actually tell their kids to date white men only well in my case every mixed girl with a black dad tells me this

>Mulatto dudes are actually less popular with white girls
Most of the nigger models are mulattoes.

lol no this is so untrue. my grandpa was black with a white wife, and both of his daughters,(my mom and aunt) married black guys. usually mixed women are more likely to go after black guys, and mixed guys will be more likely to go after white/mixed girls. i think its because of the beauty standard that lighter skin is more feminine, and that the woman should be lighter than the man. also because mixed women are put on a pedestal in terms of looks, in the black community, while theyre more likely to be treated worse in the white community

That doesn't mean anything. White coal burners want dark chocolate, not black lite.

>"Once you go black, you don't go back"
>lol no this is so untrue. my grandpa was black with a white wife, and both of his daughters,(my mom and aunt) married black guys
Was that "untrue" a typo?

Attached: 1629601153286.gif (400x285, 1.45M)

Nice larping bro

i dont think you realized the post i replied to? they said that black dads tell their mixed kids to date only white people
not a larp lol. i dont mean it in a bbc shill way, just in a talking about beauty standards way

Yeah, I thought you quoted me instead. Whoops.

> just in a talking about beauty standards way

Yh thats cope lol

i am exclusively interested in white girls
and even among white i would be highly skeptical about non-slavic ones

I will never settle for an ugly dysgenic modern mutt passing as a woman
Screw them, and screw you

my ex was mixed race, she was one of the hottest girls i've ever seen. but because she was so hot she was high maintenance as fuck and is probably out on onlyfans right now. oh well

cope for what? how

because they look revolting and im not going to subject my children to that curse
im also not ugly

Same here on pretty much all points. She sure was a hottie.