QTDDTOT: Convalescent Fighter Edition

Attached: 276257115_4855722661170080_7911928850982161930_n.jpg (1440x1800, 345.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9ZpdfodCcWc?t=15
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it true onions lower my testosterone just like s-o-y or is that just a meme?

Onions apparently boosts test.

is it true that getting the pump is as satisfying to me as cumming is, you know, as in having sex with a woman and cumming? So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven.

Attached: MV5BMWIyYjJhZWQtYWYxZC00NjJjLTg2ZGMtMzBmZDIyNTk4MWJmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXRyYW5zY29kZS13b3JrZmxvdw@@._V1_.jpg (1920x1080, 70K)

This is great advices

Does getting muscles change people's perception of (you)?

Attached: 1641716721443.jpg (848x480, 32.91K)

Yes.

to guy in the poster is dyel though

humans are just biased. it's not a surprise or mystery. roll with it.

Does anyone know any way to make skull crushers really hit my triceps
I think I'm doing them right but I don't really feel much activation
Think I might be using too much shoulder in the movement but not sure what to change

Instead of normal ab rollers, we have those things at my gym. How do I use them? I haven't tried using them because I'm afraid that because it's two parts and not one, I'll lose control and one arm will go to the right and the other to the left so I'll end up falling on my face.

Attached: 1615478038-41aV8QnWN-L.jpg (480x430, 20.23K)

the women who are on anavar, do they still work out to look like that or does it just make their muscles do that?

Wait are you guys talking about onions or onions?

Can someone help me out.
I just got back from the gym and saw someone doing picrel. I was so fucking confused. It looked mega dangerous and pointless compared to a squat. Is there actually any advantage to doing this? Sorry my drawing skills are not the best

Attached: untitled (1).png (959x620, 7.47K)

it's just some shit from tiktok. your drawing looks like a variation of a glute kickback, but i've seen vids of people using it like a leg press.

it's just another meme exercise

youtu.be/9ZpdfodCcWc?t=15
women are retarded yes

How do I get a pump with nothing but a fucking yoga mat lol
Used to love that feeling of confidence I would get from going to the gym, I need it cause I got a date tomorrow but I don’t have a gym membership right now

yeah bloating up and strength maxing makes ab obsessed dyel weakfags seethe

Push ups til failure I guess?

It’s a glute exercise

Are you strong?

Should I squat/deadlift first or last?

Attached: 1628270862851.png (565x753, 424.9K)

What programs would you recommend for someone who's starting to plateau after GSLP? I'd prefer something that includes a lot of similar compound lifts as found in that routine, but I'm open to all suggestions.

should i bother doing cardio if im trying to cut? or do i just stick with weight training and calisthenics with a calorie deficit

the heaviest/most taxing lifts should always be done first when you have the most strength and energy available.