Didn't start lifting in his teens

>didn't start lifting in his teens
>didn't start working out in his mid 20s
Okay, it's still not too la-
>didn't start roiding in his mid 20s

NGMI

Attached: pepe-meme.gif (473x498, 1.61M)

>didn't say i'm sorry to her or helped her when she asked it for

yup i will never going to make it

Attached: falling-man.jpg (900x700, 108.57K)

i actually did all that and made it before hitting 30

>didnt talk to women while I was in HS/College
>work from home now and have no chance of meeting women

Attached: B9E08E37-74DA-4DB8-A953-E613F093D2B4.jpg (550x502, 33.02K)

>Started lifting in my teens
>Kept lifting and bulking in 20s
>Roided in late 20s
>Married at 30 to qtpi hapa
>My daughter is almost 1 now, another is on the way

Damn, good that you guys didn't pussy out

>what are communities like hiking/church/classes even a fucking bar
you do not wanna fuck that's the answer. anybody who's not getting pussy in 2022 is a fucking loser

Attached: 90A0C9C8-0A7E-4DB4-A58B-99B32E88EF87.gif (220x124, 284.47K)

>didn't grow taller
I don't want to be 5'6

Attached: 1591220250595.jpg (1024x731, 65.43K)

al pacino is the same height as you, the only difference is you probably ugly as fuck

>didn't get born human

Im 5’7” bars dont work for me

Attached: 1593890489794.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

I only recently began to take fitness seriously in my 30's. I am having the time of my life and have never been happier with my body.

Attached: 1654112132703.jpg (1000x1082, 71.2K)

Gnomebros don't feel sad, I'm 6' and a DYEL 24y incel. It's all face

Attached: 1655491575109.jpg (1921x1080, 1M)

I'm a 7/10, no one is going to go for me user, specially since the world is endin

>no one is going to go for me user
that's where you are right. no one is going for you, you have to take it now keep complaining in this incel shithole loser

How does it feel user? I'd appreciate life fuel so could you describe it?

My motivation is shot, I admit I started to become more attractive and it worked but not well enough

Same except I'm a neet

What?

i missed out on teen friendship because everybody hate me

if context helps, here is some: i have lifted on an off my entire life, but all the wrong ways and for all the wrong reasons. I started whilst doing factory work in my early 20's. now i am a soldier in my early 30's and in the best shape of my life.

right now, when i wake up in the morning at 5 am, i am champing at the bit to see how far i can push my body. every time i fail at something i am thrilled, because i have found the frontier, which is where any red-blooded man wants to be. my flesh is no longer a burden for me to shamefully drag about in public, i love my meaty chest and thick legs. even if the proportions are not flawless they blow the competion out of the water, women are naturally drawn to the cnfidence derived from a physical prowess rather than some reverse-engineered MGTOW scheme for securing dick in vagoo. everything i do and eat is geared towards the objective of becoming stronger, this is where i derive my daily pleasure. i don't feel any guilt about overdoing anything, when i truly feel bushed i rest with all commitment i apply to my work.

the notion of incremental gains cannot be overstated enough. it applies to everything in life, not just bodybuilding. my theories are based in christianity, i'll stop here if this offends you but i sincerely believe that bodybuilding is the only christian sport available to us for reasons privy to me alone