You should start developing an autistic self-care and anti-aging routine while you're still young so you will remain...

You should start developing an autistic self-care and anti-aging routine while you're still young so you will remain fuckable until your 60s.
>b-b-but i just want muh wife and family
So what, if you look like shit you're going to have a dead bedroom anyway

Attached: 1617462021392.png (455x405, 24.27K)

Wash your face with unscented, nonfoaming face wash.
Moisturize afterwards with unscented basic moisturizer
Put body lotion on after you shower. Don't just apply it to your penis.
Wear sunscreen when you go out. Wear face sunscreen every day.
Get adequate micronutrients. Sleep enough. Avoid drinking and drugs.

what SPF you rockin my nigga? post your lotion and shaving stack

No photos, but routine:
Straight razor my wife got restored for me as a birthday present. Came with a little shave soap and brush.
Neutrogena gentle nonfoaming cleanser
Cerave or generic equivalent unscented moisturizer depending on store availability
Neutrogena face sunscreen spf 70 and matching body sunscreen. Body sunscreen brand doesn't really matter as long as it's not coppertone which stings for some reason.
Deepwoods bugspray because the country has insects.

I'm 100% going to die before 60

Why would I need to have sex in my 60s? I would've had kids and a well established family by then, and my wife would be most likely infertile at that age, no point whatsoever In having sex

>You should start developing an autistic self-care and anti-aging routine while you're still young so you will remain fuckable until your 60s.

is there any scientific evidence for anything other than sunscreen? i'm talking evidence of a long term effect. people say cleanse and use a moisturizer but i don't think it does anything at all in the long run. only sunscreen actually works

Moderate lifting and hygiene will generally make one fuckable into old age, at least within a 20 year age gap.

>No photos, but
sounds legit

>spf 70
Holy shit are you ginger? I use spf 30-40 when I sunbath my white shoulders.

You'll both still have a sex drive
It was what was available in store. Shortages. I could get the spf 15 (waste of money) or spf 70 (overkill). I chose the overkill.
I wish I was ginger, though. That's hot.

Probably too late for me. Worked in the hot sun for 3 years, smoked for 10, and have some acne scarring. Dont think I can reverse the damage at best just slow it down

No, you're not. Stop acting like you're a movie character

Actually, you can undo the damage with lazers. There's even a home version of the lazer but it's $500 and very hard to get. Try to stay hydrated and start a basic skincare routine. Some use vit A (retinol rx) or vit c (10%-20% concentration irrc) to repair aging skin but you HAVE to protect against sun exposure during treatment

>muh science
shut the fuck up

based straight razor enjoyer, I use a merkur with feather blades omg hnnng

Wostenholm&Son from Edwardian-era England with original wooden scales. If you can get one that doesn't have internal cracks in the blade, there are some seriously talented restorers on etsy who'll fix it up for you.

>using face wash product
I don’t wash my face whatsoever and I barely have acne outbreaks, but I do have whiteheads on and around my nose. even then, I would just prefer to use warm water, since I genuinely believe facewash is Jew shit that hurts me in the long run.
>moisturizer / lotion
same thing with the face wash, though I have more respect for it. I’ve meant to put some on after the shower a few times, but I don’t use lotion to begin with so I end up forgetting to. I think it only matters if you get dry skin fast, and/or are out in the sun for longer periods of time.
>Sunscreen
I don’t go out much; even less so when the sun is high in the sky and the UV is at “danger levels” (10am - 6pm typically). I’ll go on my morning walk at ~6am. On the off chance I do go out at the 10-6 time area, it isn’t for long.
>nutrients
a general must that I sadly aren’t accustomed to doing either. I have multivitamins, but I just don’t take them.
>sleep
8-11 hours here, really depends
>drinking / drugs
I’m only 22 so I’ve had the pleasure of not being surrounded by alcohol/drug acceptance, and I don’t plan to do either. Though I will have the occasional soda, which thankfully I don’t drink as much as I used to.

>I don’t wash my face whatsoever and I barely have acne outbreaks, but I do have whiteheads on and around my nose. even then, I would just prefer to use warm water, since I genuinely believe facewash is Jew shit that hurts me in the long run.
My wife cured my acne by forcing me on this face wash routine.
>even less so when the sun is high in the sky and the UV is at “danger levels”
If you don't like sunscreen, there's UPF clothes like hats and shirts
>vitamins
Put them in a little pill organizer where you sit after you eat and take them every day.
>not much soda
Excellent. Your teeth will be better off in the long-run. Be sure to floss. Cavities suck ass.

PEEPGANG
PEEPGANG
PEEPGANG

>I chose the overkill
Smart