I quit weed a month 1/2 ago. I miss it bros

I quit weed a month 1/2 ago. I miss it bros.

Attached: female-hands-rolling-a-marijuana-joint-that-might-kill-you.jpg (1100x734, 50.07K)

I theoretically quit next week and I already miss it.

Attached: 80B8C283-BCCC-44DF-9784-B07B6ADCF9D1.gif (497x276, 338.21K)

Has your life improved? Do you have more motivation towards other things? Do you think this will lead to more long-term happiness?

Why tho?
Just do it in moderation anons,it has health benefits.

I never smoked weed and drank alcohol so I don't know what I'm missing

Attached: 1645562326144.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

you can get the health benefits from cbd oil without having to suffer from addiction

Quit it completely like a year ago. While I became healthier and less anxious, I still miss it. Come to think of it, the reason I don't smoke anymore is that I didn't have the money back then. Gonna hop back to a spliff or two during this summer.

Yes. It improved me in so many ways. But it made feel the one thing I can't do naturally. Happiness.

Once I know it's in my room I can't stop.

You miss being a loser? Then go ahead and smoke al you desire.

As someone who doesnt drink but has been very drunk a few times in his life I think people take alcohol to become retarded for a few hours.
Thats literally it,you become happy because you cant think properly,you esentially become retarded the more you drink.

Goygrass

You’re all complete losers, no offense. I quit weed cold turkey 6 months ago after years of almost daily use and I never miss it or even consider smoking again despite living in a legal state. I will say that after a few beers a rip sounds nice, but it’s less to do with the effects of the drug and more to do with the act of smoking. Cigarettes sound equally as good but I’m not a degenerate tobacco user either so I just abstain.

Anyways thanks for reading my blog and stop being little crybaby pussies

Okay

>Why tho?
>Once I know it's in my room I can't stop.
I have the same problem. I am limiting my consuption to only weekends, otherwise I don't get anything done but I have spent toom uch time doing it daily. It's all about learning to self control.

Im an all or nothing sort of guy

Attached: A164AA17-1EFA-48F9-8F2F-5209107B6FB2.gif (370x296, 136.08K)

Just stop doing it. No more “oopsie only on the weekends teehee” Stop taking half measures, you need to actually commit to something for once in your life damn

it gets better man. learning to enjoy movies, games without being stoned takes a bit to get used to.

Hell, like says, try smoking once or twice a week to maximize your highs and minimize your tolerance.

In my personal opinion. I choose weed over booze any day of the fucking week. Liquor is just so much worse for you than smoking a bowl. But don't take my advice as in "oh well I guess i can smoke weed all day" type of shit.

this picture bothers me because this is not how to roll a joint

lmao just smoke some weed u faggot

This. I cant do anything in moderation and smoking weed daily really fucks me up

>quits weed
>still drinks beer
kind of counter productive

>just smoke weed bro
>t. degenerate loser working minimum wage dead end job living with parents, and statistically lower IQ
No thanks

If you can't be happy without weed you're ngmi

Hardly. Compare the long term effects of black tar buildup in your lungs from daily smoking to having 1-2 beers once every couple weeks. It’s like telling someone it was pointless to stop doing cocaine because they still drink coffee

>tfw successful stoner
I’m just quitting because it makes me too happy and I want more success.

Attached: 16995610-54C7-441C-AA20-7638D82C7CC9.gif (500x380, 370.91K)

Same. Even after having stopped for 6 months I smoked some and then bought some and I was stoned for 3 full weeks 24/7 right off the bat until all the weed was gone. It's just not for me, I want to escape my life too bad.

>claims to be successful
>can’t even quit a non-addictive substance
>cries and moans about it to strangers on an Indonesian basket weaving forum
Yes, you are the epitome of success

I hate retards like you, I think everyone does
>Hurrre it was so le EASERINHO!!!!!
I quit smoking tobacco, hashish and alcohol and vaping. It's been 3 years without alcohol, 2 without tobacco and soon gonna be 1 year without vaping. So fucking what, I did it after trying, many fucking times, because addictions are a bitch and so are you faggot, trying to discourage people, fuck you. I'm now waiting food too, partially, what are you gonna tell me? That you went to 5% body fat first try and that you maintain it? Fuck off mongoloid. Everyone is different and they are trying it's all it matters.

You don’t know me. If I can quit cigs I can quit weed.

Attached: E017DD32-3F7C-4ED0-916C-E5B8E017196F.gif (1600x900, 2.88M)

Then use my doubt to harden your resolve. Prove me wrong, become a better version of yourself that will eventually look back and be disgusted by your previous self

Nice, did you have a bunch of crazy vivid dreams after you quit? I’m currently chewing nicotine gum trying to quit the Chinese usb drive addiction. Don’t start vaping anons, it’s a worse addiction than cigs.

I don't watch movies, listen to music or play video games...

I use the pen, I never rolled a joint in my life.

:(

Kek you took my blog too personally buddy. I have plenty of vices I struggle with, weed just happens to be one that was very very easy to quit. I’m all for people trying but I can’t stand the circle jerking about “ohhh just do a little bit less than normal bro it’s so hard to quit cold turkey!!!” Pisses me off. Either quit or don’t, either way stop crying about it and moping