Why aren't you roiding in 2022? Do you wanna get left behind? Are you anti-science?

Roidchads are to natties what trans women are to biocunts. We both win all the sports competitions, we're extraordinarily hot just like anime girls/boys, we have much stronger and more interesting personalities due to our massive hormone levels.

Seriously, look at pic related, now imagine the male equivalent, that's what you're missing out on, wanna be an unnatractive loser your entire life? Too scared of a little needle?

Attached: 1613619886762.jpg (481x600, 84.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BB-EbTzAO2c?t=654
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bad for your liver

These are trannies huh?

Roid cope
>y..you're roided too user
>it's not just me
>Eveyone one else need to do what I do so I can feel secure in my decision

You're a bitch

i did a cycle for literally 8 months got shredded and relatively big for a summer but after that i realized that having to inject myself 2 times a week is wasting 30 minutes of my life and some money at the end of the month so i'm skinny now with some arms but i'm mainly do cardio nowadays honestly this bodytype is the easiest to maintain if you don't love food or are an alcoholic

>T. Seething natty trying to associate gear bros with trannoids.

I don't know

Thread is kill
Roll to find out what fruit are you

1 - Banana
2 - Orange
3 - Apple
4 - Pear
5 - Grape
6 - Plum
7 - Grapefruit
8 - Pineapple
9 - Mango
Dubs - Durian

Attached: cc9.png (657x527, 18.04K)

Right is, idk about the left. Ironically right looks way better. The funniest shit is the rare instance when cis women get logged by trans women

rolling

Rollarino

go outside

Ywnbaw

Sorry for forgetting the 0
Just reroll

Attached: 526-5266903_famas-is-cute-singing-pepe-clipart.png (1054x526, 85.81K)

apples are nice

Is that slang for laying pipe?

kek true i don't know why natties make literally 10 posts an hour about roiders is like is they all think about i wonder why

its not worth it. I see mike o hearn getting gassed repping 75 for 4 reps. While I do 65 for 5 reps fatigued. youtu.be/BB-EbTzAO2c?t=654

Being a roidtranny is simply not worth it.

i havent been here in a couple months, do you look good yet Randy or are you still
>roiding for this
level?

Only oral steroids. Injectibles are just bad for your heart. Orals are worse for your heart and fuck your liver.

That said, roiding is retarded if you aren't already near world level in your sport.

Wtf is a Durian?

Roll

Rolling

Roids won't give me a full planche and a front lever
Roids won't give me financial stability
Roids won't make me honorable