Neck training

How do I train neck as a calisthenics fag meaning without additional weight?
> inb4 neck hangs till failure

Attached: 1655188579312.jpg (1200x571, 429.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XgNGiDMS2DE
youtube.com/watch?v=5PJrYAU2uBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lie on the end of bed with your head hanging off, do curls. To simulate weight use one hand on fore head to resist the curl

get a neck harness and a few plates, like 5lbs, 10lbs, 25lbs, etc. and do it at home 3x a week. focus on high reps so you dont tweak yourself.

18.5inch neck, looks cool but now i have sleep apnea.

You don't. I did neck stuff for a couple of years and now i'm 30 with a bulging cervical disc and bone spurs. I have all sorts of back/neck ache now and it clicks and grinds whenever i look around.

I cant sleep anyway

>without adding additional weight
calisthenics fags will really do anything not to make progress huh

what kind of neck stuff?

>wants big muscle
>doesnt want to lift heavy weight
many such cases

youtube.com/watch?v=XgNGiDMS2DE

I assure you no one in this board can do a full set of 10 each, let alone 15 or 20 like the video suggests martial artists do
The head is already heavy as fuck, use it

Ask me how i know you don't do cardio at all.

it is pretty challenging yes, but with training regularly it's not a big deal. I just did a set of 10 rn at 9 in the morning. Cool training though, used to do variations of this before but not this one.

I do neck bridges. Are they good bros or will i fuck up my cervical spine?

They will fuck you up, Mike Tyson is the one who shilled them and he got a lot of neck pain. Your neck isn't intended to hold up your entire body weight, just your head.

neckbrigdes

This but also make sure to read a lot so your brain gets heavier for progressive overload

Search neck stuff on xnxx

This is standard wrestler stuff, i do sets of hundreds of these

We did use weights though, but its stupid to use 40lb plates like some retards do

my suggestion is use a 10lb plate forever, and work up where you can do sets of 100 neck curls, but be careful with extentions if you do too many too forcefully you can get nauseous as fuck

I read on Any Forums all day long every day. My head is filled with 1400 petabytes of balding threads

You need to follow Mike 'The Machine' Bruce on Youtube and get yourself to flippin' stinkin' Yokeville asap

youtube.com/watch?v=5PJrYAU2uBE

Attached: 081027_mikebruce.jpg (401x535, 67.3K)

What's the point of not having any weight at all? At least buy a pair of adjustable dumbbells.

That shit is straight up retarded