What is this body type called bros?

What is this body type called bros?

Attached: 1608044538864.jpg (227x690, 60.6K)

The I have been trying to learn how to lucid dream exclusively so I can bang that kind of body type

Quit posting this bitch

HWD exclusive

You aren't the boss of me faggot

I wonder if this girl knows that dyel NEETs keep posting her picture on an anime image board.

Woman

Yes I am

Why do you keep posting this? What kind of mental illness do you have?

good

If she found out do you think she'd know which creep in her social circle might be OP?
maybe we should find her and let her know.

That's normal- old normal, medically average female body. Looks like she has an hourglass body type by womens' magazine standards (apple, pear, banana, hourglass are the main types there).

Edomite mommy

I don't mean this disparagingly. I can't see her muscle tone to call her athletic. This is what most white women looked like pre 2000s when obesity gained acceptance. Hourglass is probably the most desirable figure for a woman to have, and other women likely envy her.

HWD [HUGE WHITE DICK] whore

Old hag

Fertile jewess

Woodbury

The photo is grainy and her ribcage isn't that barrel-shaped. Her torso's a bit long, but no one's perfect. Is she a celebrity or something? How can you tell?

She’d act offended, but would actually feel flattered to know guys think she’s an example of a sexy body for a woman.

Attached: 4A33AA24-E8A0-4E07-BF45-AA4EE8954212.jpg (1024x863, 95.46K)