How do i get my antiroider younger brother to stop being a science denier?

My brother is really big on fitness, but unfortunately, he doesn't get much out of it, due to being natty. Honestly, all natties are pathetic losers, ugly and retarded, too scared of a little needle, but i care about my brother despite how stupid he is, so how do i get him on the right path, to take Tren?

I've already told him time and time again, modern PEDs are safe and effective. But like an insolent child, he doesn't wanna listen to experts who are much smarter than him. He fell for crackpot QAnon conspiracy theories about steroids being an unnecessary and unhealthy drug made for profit. He sent me some articles that supposedly "prove" that roids are bad for you, but they weren't from reputable, trustworthy institutions like the WHO and the FDA, so they were undoubtedly schizo blogs by some nazi from Any Forums, and i didn't read them.

God conspiracy theorists piss me off, they're basically domestic terrorists with how many impressionable people they've brainwashed, they don't care about the truth, they just tell themselves the comfortable lie that the people in power are greedy, corrupt and work together against us because they want the world to be more ordered and interesting than it really is.

I will NEVER forgive conspiratards for ruining my brother's life, he could've been an amazing masculine man, but now he's another contrarian retard who is laughed at and hated by all the people smart enough to inject roids: Natties have disgusting and pathetic physiques and low testosterone brains, they'll always be losers, outcasted from society due to their own stupid choices.

It doesn't help, my brother is also a transphobic regressive idiot, he thinks that trans women aren't women, even though they're objectively better than bioholes in every way, that's why they always win at women's sports, that's why they're so much hotter and have better personalities than bioholes, they're IRL anime girls. If you don't get hard looking at webm related, you're gay.

Attached: 1645567516775.webm (540x960, 2.93M)

Roidtranny headcanon

Attached: L.jpg (750x843, 47.96K)

I want to give Sayuri the full Mayli

if I died afterward that would be cool

I want to throatfuck this troon until it regrets acting like a female

Attached: just.jpg (170x200, 6.57K)

I called him first

Can always tell it’s a troon from the elongated face. They will never be women

based futureposter

My cousin came out as ftm today

every girl born 1995 to 2010 does this

Is he cute?

Attached: 1655503644666.jpg (1103x1903, 177.62K)

Everything you just typed never happened and you just wanted to post the man dressed as a women. Also, convincing others to take steroids is ridiculous and you're a retard for taking them.

For some reason trooning out become a trend for women, I guess emo and goth is too boring

Attached: 1566510794688.gif (360x360, 955.03K)

You can tell she's ready to go swimming by the 3 pounds of make-up.

rape correction

Already looked like a girl before trooning out, so he can still pass without it

Attached: file.png (1080x810, 814.41K)

bros if you sticked your dick into sayuris butthole would you get some poop on your dick?

Attached: frog.jpg (975x849, 98.39K)

Don't go to Pooh's house and expect him to not be home

His boobs got bigger. Kinda wanna see his bra.

>boobs
He just stuck two oranges under the shirt

You can still see his apple on the webm

Shit bait, get a hobby instead of writing this shit

Anyone have a link to his more lewd stuff?