Do Femanons really get heated when they see a guy they like? What is the feeling like?

Do Femanons really get heated when they see a guy they like? What is the feeling like?

Attached: non.webm (476x319, 1.64M)

I somewhat have this body type. I was talking to a weird girl for a bit and the first time I changed in front of her she went to the bathroom and came back a minute later saying she had an orgasm out of nowhere. I wasnt even trying to be weird

I get like that when I see an older skinny alcoholic looking dude wearing band shirt, that's my type.

No. I don't find men interesting.

I'm only attracted to shotas thanks

What kind of trauma causes this?

No particular trauma i'm just not over my first adullt crush

Who was your first adult crush?
>inb4 dad

Best friend of my brother, but he's like 29, almost 10 years older than me. but I always feel this kind of sexual tension between us since he's otherwise talkative but really silent around me. and he's a really chill dude as well as a talented drummer which helps.

Women are not sexually attracted to men, only romantically.

No. This is not right. It is a false propaganda on movies.
Women are only truly attracted and might get wet solely to other female's body.
Women are lesbians.

Women only fall for guys with boyish, feminine faces.As long as they are not fat and have a feminine face , they are chad to women. Coz their faces remind them of a woman.

So describe your heated feeling, what's it like?

Growing up without a father.

I always get butterflies in my stomach and my heart rate goes thru the roof if there's a moment when it's just us two. I compensate by acting really aloof and avoiding talking to him directly...

simply untrue. I see lots of guys I want to jump and some I do but not ready for a bf

my womb area is warm then spreads to my pubic area and down my upper thighs. my body get hot, my skin gets blotchy especially above my boobs, neck and face. Sometimes my upper arms. I kinda become immobilized because my legs feel weak and my upper lip stats twitching so I won't speak but turn away so he won't see. whew. I'll see him today I just know it and my stomach is kinda flipping around thinking about it

This sounds like we're in third grade. Do you get wet?

I was pretty withdrawn for most of my youth so when it comes to relationships I definitely feel more like a third grader than an adult lol. and maybe sometimes, but I don't really pay attention to it.

Yes, when I see my boyfriend.
Especially if he stretches and I see some stomach/ treasure trail.
It makes me want to push him over and devour his cock.

>dont pay attention to it
How can one ignore wet underwear? The last girl who was into me was soaked. Albeit I did suck on her tits prior, no way you can ignore that.

>skin gets blotchy
W-what?

It doesn't get actually wet unless I masturbate or it's a sexual situation. instead of sex I think about how cute his mannerisms are, how he's attractive and cool and that sort of stuff, so more like romantic thoughts instead of sexual fantasies.

I get red blotches instead of the whole area getting red. why don't you consult a dictionary

>I have an allergic reaction when I get horny
It might just be you maam

So you don't actually want to take him for a ride?
It's like a kid crush?

And then she sucked your dick and the waitress licked your asshole too huh