Why do you guys spend your time here?

Every day is the same shit, never anything interesting:
>Trannies vs chuds threads
>Coomer degenerate fetish threads
>Self deprecation threads
>Foid larp threads

Do you guys find this entertaining? Telling trannies to rope and them telling you youre a chud 100 times a day, simping for foid larpers, cooming to fart inflation and suicidal thoughts? Its all so tiresome. The only interesting that happaned in the last two weeks was that antirowk faggot embarasing himself. This place is what keeps you in your autistic midset
>inb4 im atucall mentally ill
Other mentally ill people go outside in nature and have hobbies. Leave this site and let it die, you will feel soo much happier.

Attached: 1643457572525.jpg (768x1024, 120.11K)

damn fuck you are so right, goodbye

>bro its just mindset bro, you need to get off here and your life will improve bro, why am i here? well, i uhh.. I JUST AM, OKAY
lust provoking image and time wasting bait

Ive been here for 2 months but ive came to this realisation today and this will be my last thread. My time is worth more than this and so is yours

It's just to pass time really. Got nothing better to do.

You must have something literally anything better to do than this, go coom to op pic and never come back

at least you're honest, but your arguement would've held more weight if you were here at least before 2014

There's a certain comfort in hanging out with other complete losers and knowing you're not the only one.

Not a coomer and am Neet. When I say better things to do I mean I'm just not interested in doing anything with my life or at all.

Do you at least hang with these losers off the board like playing vidya together and voicechat and everything?
2014 was 8 years ago (holy shit), this place is aids currently so my argument is valid. Leave this place it is rotting your brain.
Neet threads are one of few exceptions to shit threads, your life sounds comfy

/adv/ is unironically so much better for depression kicks it's unfunny

i barely remember, it was before elliot, i remember elliot bringing lots of attention to this board. and then the incels invaded too a few years later.

>Do you at least hang with these losers off the board
No that's a boundary I'm okay with maintaining. Any Forums can stay on Any Forums as far as I'm concernded.

Who is this chick, OP?

i want an r9k friend to leave this site with. its so scary being alone in a sea of people who all have friends

no one will employ me

>>Coomer degenerate fetish threads
Literally "no fun allowed" and "stop liking what i don't like"

>mentally ill
Literally nuspeak for heretic.
>holier than thou.
Literally.

I come here to remind them

Idk random whore i saved from some other post, reverse search it

Wholesome originallylyly

Nigger its fine when its one thread but seeing rape thread and 5 feet ones every time i come here is retarded, you do know there is a board dedicated to that kind of shit and people visit it often.