It's time to cut out plastics, estrogenics and androgen-disruptors. Take this seriously

It's time to cut out plastics, estrogenics and androgen-disruptors. Take this seriously.

People haven't started to panic yet because people don't realize what a death sentence this is. Our testosterone levels have fallen massively in the 2000s alone. Young men now have test levels below what we would measure in the elderly only a few decades ago.

Stop drinking out of plastic containers NOW. Step wearing polyester clothing and sleeping in polyester sheets. This stuff is skin absorbent. Fragrant soaps, sunscreens, all of it, cut that shit out now and I mean right now. Go to natural products with ingredients you can easily pronounce and understand, it really isn't hard.

Seriously, this shit is everywhere. You sleep in spun plastic sheets, get up and put on polyester underwear. Wash your hands, body and hair with soaps using estrogenic artificial fragrances. Drink water from plastic bottles, soda from plastic-lined cans. Get in your plastic car, or go type on your plastic mouse and keyboard. They're finding high levels of artificial estrogenics in remote fucking polar bears.

This shit is sterilizing you. For God's sake stop eating it and putting it on your skin, at least.

Attached: infographic-summary_orig.jpg (1056x816, 199.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mdpi.com/2079-4991/11/2/496/htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

>This stuff is skin absorbent.
Source? Is this for real cuz then im fucked

Bros...what are some places to get 100% cotton shirts on the cheap?
Almost all of mine have 10-15% polyester.

No, but it can get inside through your hair all over your body apparently.
mdpi.com/2079-4991/11/2/496/htm

Attached: Screenshot_20220618-004158_Chrome.jpg (1080x263, 126.8K)

If polar bears really have high levels of estrogenics then it's already too late. You think polar bears are using polyester sheets, drinking from plastic, using soap, suncreen, eating wheat? Maybe some genius will fix it in the future somehow but I'm not convinced cutting it out of your daily life is even going to make a difference. This shit is in the air.

>he hasn't taken the hemppill

Is this the new word for PFAS and microplastics?
Blood/plasma donation can decrease the level of these in your body by forcing your body to make new blood cells. Infrared sauna can speed up the loss of other toxins as well. Also reverse osmosis is the most effective form of water filtration.

I didn't think about the blood/plasma donation thing, makes sense.

No matter what you do you can't avoid them. You can limit them for sure but as user said it's basically too late to completely cut yourself from them.

Fuck. Thanks user

I don't want to donate my blood though. They don't deserve it

Don't be stingy with the blood user. Give us the blood

Dump it on the ground

>the medieval bloodletters were completely right
Pretty soon we'll figure out trepanning was also beneficial somehow.

Industrial revolution etc etc
How could I ever ingest water that wasn't in contact with plastics at some point? Collecting it in a glass jar from an old timey well? This is depressing bois but idk if it's a battle we can even think about fighting. In the great scheme of things we're not being threatened by microplastics, they're already in us and everything about modern life enables and facilitates it

It won't matter. Climate change and rising average temperatures are going to render all men sterile over the next decade or two.
Work on green-reforms, eliminating carbon emission, and drastically scaling down industrial animal agriculture (meat prices have to skyrocket if you want to save your balls).

Failure to act on climate change will make any other changes to lifestyle or diet irrelevant.

if you're that worried about it, just take test and aromatase inhibitors. no different than a diabetic taking insulin

reverse osmosis doesn't remove PFAS from water, the problem with PFAS is there is no effective way to remove it otherwise any municipal water treatment plant could simply remove PFAS from water.
Donating blood doesn't solve it either because it doesn't stay in the blood or red blood cells. It accumulates in all tissues. That's the problem: it accumulates in the body.

so what do we do? Even if i somehow stop using anything that touches plastic its literally everywhere.

Nothing. Its over.