Give me a workout routine for 5 days I can do at planet fitness i dont know what to do when I get there

Give me a workout routine for 5 days I can do at planet fitness i dont know what to do when I get there

btw 6'0 250 lbs plsl h elp

Attached: FUvsd-uXoAExOEL.jpg (1080x1440, 75.2K)

Why are men so disgusting?

Sure OP
>fork putdowns to failure
>quitting planet fitness and joining an actual gym 1x1
>reading the sticky AMRAP

The act of cumming is innately primitive and meant to create live as such it can be seen as a symbol for the future and advancement. The game among us is a product of consumerism and meme culture, a culture of fast passing ideas with no conclusion, no innate idea of quality, it can be seen as a symbol of stagnation and hedonism.
The clash of these symbols is funny and almost a critique of the current paradigm.
Of course no one expects a foid to get the nuance of this image

Should I put my period blood on items and take pictures of them too?

People already do that lol

Also post titsDo tactical barbell conditioning, it's better for overall health.

yeah it would be funny as hell

sus

you won bee wah

Here retard

Attached: 680623AF-D47C-4C66-9FD5-1DAE7224E7D0.jpg (550x550, 59.2K)

how do you retards not have google?
there's literally hundreds of youtube videos and thousands of sites that have this basic ass information

That's not period blood. You have an open wound.

he cumed on the amogus

PPLXULX
The best 5 day split.

you dont have a womb, you dont have periods

the only reason why your axe wound is bleeding is because it is an artificial fuck hole that also leaks pus

>period blood
nah uh...our cummies would be equivalent to your breast milk femoid.

Attached: rtg.png (515x350, 284.57K)

this is actually pretty good. I'd give up one curling exercise for like idk, a back shoulder exercise/facepull and include pullovers on either chest, back or both but ye.

You can trade exercises too. like you can make seated DB shoulder press a barbell OHP or a standing dumbbell OHP

it's lacking any sort of core movements IMO. hanging leg raises isn't enough for me alone

Obsessed

>telling beginners to do 18 different lifts instead of 5
good, fuck fags that dont read the sticky

acumus xddd